Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 38 - One date is worth a 1000 horny fantasies

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly kinda funny to have the female lead be the super horny one in the relationship.

Glad they had a nice date!
It's also very refreshing, and I love that it isn't treated as wrong or perverted. It's why I love this series.

Dex-chan lover
This is fantastic. I love their awkward dynamic and trying to figure each other out and genuinely enjoying each other’s company. Thank you for the scan! I was so hyped for the next chapter I looked at the raws too lol.

For those expecting something majorly lewd this date, that won’t happen. But we do get a very wholesome and satisfying conclusion to their date.
of course nothing lewl is gonna happen. This is a romcom so you need a minimum of 500 chapters for something lewd like hand holding lol.

Dex-chan lover
My guess was that they were going to the abacus factory for him and a love motel for her. I was so fucking close :kek:
Anyways, the one thing I would change on this manga is giving him a personality other than abacus nerd ffs :dogkek:

Tsubaki is so cute, I love her to death. Boy if you don't hug her soon, I will

Thank you for the two chapters!! Excited to be slowly catching up to the raws lmao

Double-page supporter
The hair! They're so cute, and I can't wait to have them be more comfortable with each other. Especially him just learning how to ...relax and enjoy the time. Definitely relate to being extremely stiff and nervous like him though.

Dex-chan lover
probably has some kind of significant trauma in his background (again, probably related to the repression, and how he's responded to the trauma is clearly driven by his autistic world view)
I bet he saw accidentally walked in on his parents doing hardcore BDSM.

Dex-chan lover
For those expecting something majorly lewd this date, that won’t happen. But we do get a very wholesome and satisfying conclusion to their date.
this man is a liar, it's filthy as hell

Power Uploader
Authors style really reminds of Golgo with a male MC hair looking like that.

Double-page supporter
Not sure about horny, but isn't a "proactive female lead, male lead kind of a loser at first" basically the main theme of reiwa romance mangas? Nagatoro, Anjou, even Takagi-san, and all the others with gyaru'ish/teaser FML. This one is probably at the extreme end of the spectrum in terms of the difference between them, but I still think it qualifies to be put in the same drawer.
I think that the main difference is that he's stoic instead of being meek.

Double-page supporter
She looks like an aunt or sugar mommy idk
I dont have sugar mommy
It's the hair and clothing plus the art style, the author clearly draws influence from manga of the 70s/60s to design her characters which makes the MC look a bit more mature.
But this is what romance is, getting to know one each other, flirting, and there are endless tropes they could milk too, it’s a weirdly untapped market in this genre since Harem’s became the norm and they are too busy with the chase
I feel like this mostly happens in works aimed at younger male audiences which also are the ones that get popular in the west. I noticed that in Josei and even Shoujo works it seems to be more common to see characters dating around, break up with one partner and then fall in love with another and things like that which I feel are a bit more realistic representations of the Japanese dating experience.

Not sure about horny, but isn't a "proactive female lead, male lead kind of a loser at first" basically the main theme of reiwa romance mangas? Nagatoro, Anjou, even Takagi-san, and all the others with gyaru'ish/teaser FML. This one is probably at the extreme end of the spectrum in terms of the difference between them, but I still think it qualifies to be put in the same drawer.
Although he is strict and uptight as hell I would definitely not call him a loser. Not a complete doormat etc

Users who are viewing this thread