Arrogant Slave - Ch. 14 - Whack

Dex-chan lover
* Punch-out music starts playing *
"Good job Lil Slave, now right,left,right,left,right,left,right,right,uppercut and she's finish"

Dex-chan lover
Those threats won't do her any good when she's already at the mercy of someone who's bigger, stronger and respects no one, not even herself.

Dex-chan lover
Guess we’ll find out soon why this slave is so arrogant. Obvious theory is probably that she was an arrogant noble herself like the little girl whose territory ended up being ruined because of the same mentality the little girl has.

Contributor
Alright, shit is going down for real now. I don't think there's any coming back from this like nothing happened.

Wife and concubine theories BTFO

Dex-chan lover
Good job smacking that girl Slave-chan also it was nice knowing you RIP.

Dex-chan lover
Well she had it comin. Good lesson to not threaten the person with painful death when you are in "face cave in" range

If you want someone to not hurt you, maybe don't tell them that no matter what happens next, you'll have them killed. Just a thought.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I have to admit it, that was kinda hot. Don’t ask me why, but when she punched the shit out of that bitch, it really activated my neurons and it made Slave-Chan look really fucking hot for some reason :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread