Arrogant Slave - Ch. 15 - Getaway

...and what kind of slave you were before, or what you were before being a slave, exactly?:korone:

snek.png

Dex-chan lover
This actually is not that surprising for a medieval like society. They tended to take in enemy soldiers as battle slaves, so it's likely that she used to be some sort of knight from an enemy country that was conquered.
I don't really think her expectations from slavery and acceptance of it fit being a captured knight or even a retainer.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad that they are still alive. It may be a bit cringe, but I kinda wanted the commoner to save her rather than vice versa, but oh well, as long as they live.

A note about the translation: I think it's implied that they accused him of conspiring to use his slave to attack the young lady as part of some kind of plot, maybe even to kill her. Just my interpretation.
True, we can see the conjecture from the dialogue alone.

Dex-chan lover
well well well, looks like my theory about her might not have been so farfatched after all... That is, if nobles were trained regardless of gender wherever she is from.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo . . . Im not crying. That's good. But I wont get too comfortable just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread