Arrogant Slave - Ch. 24 - Stab

Dex-chan lover
In light of this chapter, I’m thinking less of the initial apology. It comes off more as self soothing rather than genuine remorse.

It was bound to cause conflict, and the village girl ended up dead because of it, and for what? It brought her no peace, and she probably felt betrayed more than anything. Now he has both of them on his conscience, even if he didn’t kill her himself.

Lying or omitting the truth would have been immoral as well, especially if it was to protect himself. The only correct answer was to never have joined the war, which is impossible to undo at this point.

It’s a really interesting conflict and I hope it’s explored more.

Dex-chan lover
Well with that, i don't really care about anyone anymore. His selfishness and retarded notion to apologize just caused a completely unnecessary death of an innocent. He can die in a ditch for all i care. What an asshole. Just gonna read to see how they both gonna die. Hamita is truely a one trick pony hack. Imagine being famous like how Uwe Boll is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did... did she have to die?
4k7StQj.png

Dex-chan lover
So turns out she harbored and helped them without asking questions.
Dude creates a problem for no reason by telling her what happened to her brother, gives no context.
Slave fucking kills her for being righteously outraged, before she even gets to ask why he killed her brother.
And how does the MC even know who her brother is? He doesn't even know either of their names.

This is starting to look like the protags are turning bad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In light of this chapter, I’m thinking less of the initial apology. It comes off more as self soothing rather than genuine remorse.

It was bound to cause conflict, and the village girl ended up dead because of it, and for what? It brought her no peace, and she probably felt betrayed more than anything. Now he has both of them on his conscience, even if he didn’t kill her himself.

Lying or omitting the truth would have been immoral as well, especially if it was to protect himself. The only correct answer was to never have joined the war, which is impossible to undo at this point.

It’s a really interesting conflict and I hope it’s explored more.
I honestly suspect he has a death wish.

Dex-chan lover
Brutal, but... it was probably going to happen one way or another. She'd either die alone eventually if she let them leave since there's no way she would survive in an abandoned town by running out of resources, or she'd be killed by a monster or bandits.

Users who are viewing this thread