Arrogant Slave - Ch. 31 - Raid

Dex-chan lover
I know this is not primarily detective fiction so it's unlikely, but we shouldn't just immediately rule out the idea that the cultist is just lying.

Dex-chan lover
F64-Gm-ZDXAAA-KDK.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They were weak? So how did the guy who chase after MC get killed easily? Surely he can take down few of them at least.

Dex-chan lover
so pretty fuck boi soldier who went after them is pathetically weak?
pretty and MASHLE will never mix. Hard facts of life.

This is why girls cream over MASHLE, not boys. The boys are the one getting creamed over.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it must be the well.
Also yeah, of course they mourn the loss of their own. However they weren't responsible for the poisoning, then it would explain why they weren't doing anything about the dead villagers.

However this also raises another question, how weak was the knight guy if these ordinary people were able to take him down?

There was a shot where an insect flies into the well, if this theory is correct, then it must've died. Also out dynamic duo are 100% gonna be blamed for this if the well is truly poisoned since no one would be alive to vouch for them
Only read this if you want to know what happens in the raws
The wells in the town were built in an unsafe way, so they are contaminated, but the Latona spring was naturally hygienic because of something (don't remember).

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the well is genuinely poisonous, but no one believes the cult since their a crazed cult. Now the real question, if you were stuck in this town dying of dehydration, you want some nasty sewer water or test your might with the poison water.
cultist water. I can secretly run it thru a filter of sand and ash to get the large bits out. then you just boil it. safe.

Contributor
Miss Eyebags was spared a bloody death. She got lucky with the Hamita roulette compared to Miss Suspicious Bumpkin. Also, she didn't deny the public executions part, and I don't think that was a lighter accusation compared to poison... so even if they didn't poison people they did lynch citizens to death. I don't think a plot twist can wash the stain of that blood off their hands.

Users who are viewing this thread