Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 11 Ch. 134 - Brainwashing 27

Dex-chan lover
bashi apologizing for problems caused by those people on the forum is the worst. People having nothing else to do but just to incite drama and ruin the lives of others and then move on to the person dont get enough punishment for their actions. These people should be doxxed!

Dex-chan lover
Time to sue Kokoro and other doxxers.
i wonder how often minors get sued, it just makes me think of some hypothetical students getting threatened with a lawsuit from their teachers or so lol

i think that one teenage fan did vent about her but she might not have said something slanderous specifically? (unless she was the one who realized the reflection in teh bottle was bashi lol)

maybe now that she's not working they can get back together <3
she and bashi lied pretty easily to their fans/client (unless her mom rly is sick, that'd explain the desperation for money but itwas literally never mentioned beforehand so i assume it's just an excuse) so who knows it might work out if they can get a proper work/life balance

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's a good financial decision to sue a bunch of unknowns...

Thanks for the chapter!
i feel like even the threat of dropping a lawsuit would prolly get some ppl to back off and delete their accounts at least, tho given that cults technically exist in japan it can't be that hard to hide some IPs/vpns and all that lol

i feel like even the threat of dropping a lawsuit would prolly get some ppl to back off and delete their accounts at least, tho given that cults technically exist in japan it can't be that hard to hide some IPs/vpns and all that lol
A famous MC in my country was slandered by 3 dumbasses. They said they were doing drugs with him. The MC live streamed coming to their houses and chastised them. Obviously they did the whole pathetic cry, ask forgiveness, "just a prank bro" repertoire. They still got reported to the police, and his lawyer sued them; aside from being shamed to the dirt.

Just saying, it's much more effective to publicly cut some of these chicken's throat, and scare the rest of them into submission. Most of these idiot kids will quickly publicly apologize in fear of retaliation; and you get the benefit of the mainstream media reporting the story, clearing your name for you in the process.

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder how often minors get sued, it just makes me think of some hypothetical students getting threatened with a lawsuit from their teachers or so lol

i think that one teenage fan did vent about her but she might not have said something slanderous specifically? (unless she was the one who realized the reflection in teh bottle was bashi lol)
Not sure how often it happens in Japan, but in Korea it's pretty common especially among celebrities and influencers ( I remember a streamer that was playing maplestory and his fans just stalked/spammed derogatory words to him online - the streamer filed a defamation suit and got like 6 students into police custody - although he dropped the case ). I feel most defmation and general lawsuits against minors get minor punishment/dropped but it still stresses/scares them to retract whatever they did.

In this case I feel the author is definitely trying to go for the corrupt Kokoro route where she does something stupid online and get caught in the defamation lawsuit.

Dex-chan lover
I have to ask, what does her finger have to do with her body being dried up or with... well everything else? It just feels like it came outta nowhere.
i was also honestly confused about this, but personally took it as her starting to pick herself apart a bit. her hands, which used to be so fluid and graceful, have become stiff and clinical while dealing with clients and she feels all dried up in general around them. we could definitely see in earlier chapters when she starts becoming incredibly stiff/grossed out and i can imagine that she'd look back on those times harshly now.

the thought is that maybe if she was more appealing and enthusiastic about her work still they wouldn't be so quick to tell her to take a break, but because she's not as good at it anymore management has doubts about her skill and prestige. this isn't necessarily their real reasons for firing her, but i can definitely understand being self-conscious in this situation where your job is just about selling your body and suddenly it feels like it's not appreciated anymore...

these are just my thoughts though! being self-conscious is just a common theme in the manga and seemed fitting here~

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how often it happens in Japan, but in Korea it's pretty common especially among celebrities and influencers ( I remember a streamer that was playing maplestory and his fans just stalked/spammed derogatory words to him online - the streamer filed a defamation suit and got like 6 students into police custody - although he dropped the case ). I feel most defmation and general lawsuits against minors get minor punishment/dropped but it still stresses/scares them to retract whatever they did.

In this case I feel the author is definitely trying to go for the corrupt Kokoro route where she does something stupid online and get caught in the defamation lawsuit.
yeah i hear koreas harsh about that

tho, sounds like it could be a slippery slope/how would some celebrity reporters handle it when they report on scandals (b/c i vaguely remember hearing you could sue even if the info released was true tho that might've been wrong), but
my first thought is that the gov could prolly use it politically/to silence any opponents or so versus some public protest where everyone's wearing a mask/disguise but i don't think anything's too much of a huge issue for there to be too many gatherings like that

Users who are viewing this thread