Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 11 Ch. 135 - Brainwashing 28

Dex-chan lover
i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hopei have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope i have hope

Dex-chan lover
resigned? iirc the shop say she could back anytime?
is it just a lip service or is it really true but the girl the one decides to leave?
i dont really understand

Dex-chan lover
HOLD THE PHONE are we actually maybe going to have a happy ending??????

resigned? iirc the shop say she could back anytime?
is it just a lip service or is it really true but the girl the one decides to leave?
i dont really understand
It's not clear, but my guess is that she's not listed since she's not working for right now. The guy calling her has taken that to mean she's quit, but it's actually a temporary suspension. That's what I think happened, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that you can just sue forum anons like that. Do things like this happen often in Japan?
I mean in theory it could happen anywhere, right? Defamation or slander laws should protect you from this kind of thing. She has been financially harmed due to the slander online about her. Even though the sources are anonymous, it's still slander.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like she's going to spend a good part of her savings on this sue... On the positive side, it looks like she's letting go of money and realizing that it's not just money that she needs.

Thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait who is the caller?
As she is being called Iori-chan, it appears to be a friend. I think it's a friend who also works at the shop.

I tried to translate what appears on the cell phone screen and Google Lens gave me this:

aRVbpaZ.png

It doesn't help much.

Double-page supporter
I'm trying really hard not to read into the cover of this volume and how the situation is unfolding. That looks like a pretty bad acid burn, so prolly some psycho fan is going to give our girl an acid bath. :(

I'm trying really hard not to read into the cover of this volume and how the situation is unfolding. That looks like a pretty bad acid burn, so prolly some psycho fan is going to give our girl an acid bath. :(
If you're talking about the gal with the long black hair and the scar, that's actually a different character. Her name is Yuki, and her story starts in chapter 1.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised that you can just sue forum anons like that. Do things like this happen often in Japan?
Streaming apps typically have access to every user's IP, location, phone, contact, message, media, storage, etc. The developers know exactly who these commenters are. If served a warrant from the court, I'm sure they'll be happy to fork out the user's identity. Furthermore, it's good catharsis to let those users know they're not untouchable.

The shop forum would technically know their commenter's IP too. Assuming these forum users are based near the shop (by the nature of the shop's service), it shouldn't be hard to drag them out to the light. Let's hope.

Dex-chan lover
I mean in theory it could happen anywhere, right? Defamation or slander laws should protect you from this kind of thing. She has been financially harmed due to the slander online about her. Even though the sources are anonymous, it's still slander.
In a way that comment about her leaking customer info, while distorting the real situation, wasn't also really false. She did something that she reasonably thought was safe, but it was actually related to her customer (he gave her the bottle) and it did end up leaking his info because of it.

Contributor
as a tip, covers on MD are usually updated to the most recent volume or near recent one, and the raws obviously tend to be ahead of the scanlation. this cover is the second to last volume and as someone above said it's actually the first protagonist on this cover.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about often, but Mikeneko (Formerly Rushia of Hololive) recently tried suing two anons over posts like

"You should really stop saying things like, "I'm gonna lick this knife," "I wanna kill 'em" at age 33.

It's just creepy.

Act your age!"

She didn't win the case bc lmao, but Iori might have a chance because her financials were actively affected.

P.S. how does this vtuber keep being relevant to this arc

Dex-chan lover
IANAL, but supposedly the defamation laws in Japan are way more lax with way more consequence compared to say the U.S.

Which makes it all the more surprising that 2chan culture even existed, let alone originated, from there.
i imagine most of the ppl being sued are on twitter or the brothel site's comment section which you'd need an account for versus some 2chan stuff (tho i imagine with 2chan known for trolling ppl taking action against those would be admitting/confirming rumors as opposed to someone leaking photos)

Users who are viewing this thread