Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.2

I'm surprised he still looks good after dealing with that group. The amount of stress from walking on eggshells, as well as making sure they don't make a mess would be insane. That is before taking into account the life or death struggles. The guy turning out to be the one with the best shot at redemption is nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Inuzuka she's stated in previous chapters that Fireball is the strongest fire spell and was her go to attack on the demon continent.

Also, given that Fireball completely demolished the tavern and you can see bodies on the ground around the rubble, AND it's being treated as magical terrorism, its not a weak spell by any means.

Dex-chan lover
@VerneJules Those with big breasts also have big hearts. That's why our comically endowed girls are better and these two are trash.

Contributor
I like her spike~ Burning that trash was the right thing to do! 🤩

But their heads really are messed up quite a bit~

Banned
They may be a pair of entitled bitches... but yeah. Given the entire contents of the tavern assumed they were prostitutes and one even went straight for sexual assault.... nuking the tavern was entirely just. And defending themselves from the guards was therefore entirely just too. Shame it didn't work out.

As for all this blather in the comments about innocents... nobody there was innocent. They were either participants or complicit.

It was justified but too extreme.

The fireball was deserved. It was self defense. Fuck those bastards.

But she probably caught innocents in it. Which is bad. She should've limited the scope.

Drunk or not she still almost killed or have killed people there. It's only natural she ends up in jail or so.

so, uh, the healer got jailed despite only sitting there, and the author thinks that she should feel grateful. interesting.

Dex-chan lover
"Thank you, oh lord, for our daily trash" actually cracked me up

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for a redemption arc for at least one of them so that we could add a woman who doesn't look like her breasts are pregnant to the harem but sigh

Users who are viewing this thread