Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
What's with nuns in hero parties being deadpan psycho?
Is this a new trope I haven't added to the annals?

@Vasqueztion I mean, what do you expect of religious fanatics/zealots? Do you expect a holy person who think's they're on a mission from their "God" to be resonable? Just look at the Crusades, seems pretty realistic to me.

Also, are the Demon Lord and his Generals humans, or just demons adventurers that are just like humans?

Group Leader
@Blazer168 I would say they're actual humans, maybe descendants of humans that originally lived, were kidnapped to, or were sent to conquer the Demon Continent, but wound up mating with Demons either willingly or not. They probably took out the actual Demon King and took over the country.

I was expecting that the demons were way beyond their power or that they had something fishy on their sleves but humans is quite surprising.

Fed-Kun's army
dylan just found the truth that they are not heroes but the actual villains of the story so he just go fuck this shit iam out

Dex-chan lover
i expect huge punishment battle
got plot development instead

3ah6k9okldoy.jpg

Its japanese manga they never kill each other even if the other is being a real piece of shit
especially how pussy dylan is

Supporter
Now that i hate the two of them, i get to that last page and all i can think is....

MWdWVGX.png

Supporter
30 points. The demon lord being human alone would not be enough reason for Dylan to quit. One piece of information she may be unaware of that limits her understanding is that he kept in contact with the king through reports. If Dylan divulges that, she should be able to link his reasons to the politics and proxy battles between countries. Or in other words, he called BS on the whole mission, and refused to be a pawn.

This is not spoilers, this is a play-by-play of a battle of information. Any amount of extrapolation relies on making certain assumptions, thus can be entirely barking up the wrong tree.

Users who are viewing this thread