Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - A Nice Person

Dex-chan lover
@ Yeah, I thought it is pretty obvious that she was talking about her dad. We already had the same situation last chapter, her sorry wasn't about the confession but other thing. So it makes sense that this time it isn't again about the confession but about her dad.

She just realized she might like him enough to lie to her dad about it but he is already preparing to move on after the rejection. Yeah the next time she's gonna have to take the initiative and that's gonna take a long while xd

Fed-Kun's army
Can we take a moment to recognize the crazy night these two just had? Dude managed to parlay running into his crush working late into spending the entire night with her and confessing in the morning. It really is like that sometimes, and if lucky the story ends "...and that's how I met your mother."

@greatninja3 I don't think anyone's at fault here? I thought it was made clear that going out with him wasn't out of the question as she said so herself. He knows she's never experienced love before and that she's from a conservative family so instead of going out he's giving her space to understand her own feelings about him.

WHAT DA FAK BRO, ALL THOSE GUTS JUST TWO CHAPTERS BEFORE

And she was about to say something too. A man who can't even listen.

Dex-chan lover
I really should have checked that the restraint was secure before this roller coaster ride started...

Things are looking good though.

Users who are viewing this thread