Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - A face I like

Double-page supporter
@Suben
It took me a good 20 seconds to realize that you're agreeing with me, and the "Nah" was you choosing to not call me a simp...
I could have sworn you were disagreeing, yet saying exactly what I was saying... It felt like I was getting gaslit.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
That's why it's called "first love" - you just love, instead of you preferences. But than you find your fart fetishes and move on, looking for you fart queen, who can fill you fartbag with her essence...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties imagine going out wasting 40 minutes on traveling there and back and another 20 waiting for the order just to shove food in your face

Double-page supporter
You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
hqdefault.jpg

Double-page supporter
He teaches her things better than her parents

Glad we're past the regular yokoi fetish chapter and back on track to the romance between these two idiots. Also I concur that the mantis hair is very cute, but I can see why slut-chan would take offense to that with the female mantis tendency to eat the males.

Double-page supporter
I hate it when people show up unexpectedly. It doesn't matter if they are people I know and like (though such people usually know not to turn up without warning).

It's very jarring, forcing me to switch from the frame of mind I'm in when home alone into a more "social" state, and if I'm busy with something or have plans, I can freeze up completely for a short while.

Fed-Kun's army
Artist is kinda wonky on body proportions at times, mostly with the legs and such. Still, it's a nice manga.

Page 9 : That Japanese Shit needs to Stop, you say what you want and why, it's easy

Dex-chan lover
this part of her is like mine. i find being blunt is effective and more beneficial for people. i find vague response annoying. people nowadays cant choose what is bad and good with their own head, and always follow others on how to act.

Users who are viewing this thread