Atarashii Joushi wa Dotennen - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Group Leader
Hi guys!
Every time we release a chapter, we get excited to read all of your comments <3
We just want to say that we really appreciate you all (from the bottom of our hearts)!
This is our first time scanalating since we're just a group of friends doing this in our free time!
We hope you enjoy the manga as much as we do (and ship Momose and Shirosaki as much as we do as well :3)
And yes! Our group name was based on Hakutou!!

This was so healing 🥺 chief momose best boi 🥺 thank you so much for the chapter! 💞

@whitepeachscans thank you guys! Still grateful someone picked up this projet, and you're doing an awesome job 😘
And of course god, look at them, those two are so freaking adorable, it's killing me haha ^^"

@whitepeachscans Thank you very much for picking up this manga! It's currently one of my favs.
In this chapter I was like; "Wait, there's an actual fire!? Wasn't there an assessment?" Then it's just the chief who forgot about it😂

Dex-chan lover
ahhhhhh this fluffy manga... thank you for the scans. it's monday again, but i don't dread it as much because of this cute.

if there's fire, I would protect him too
boss' forehead is still shining brighter than my future
thank you very much for the update!!

wait i-i-i-i-i-i-is that the manager that being voiced by Sugita in drama CD!?

@lazulihemel oh I didn't know they were making a drama CD, Sugita totally could play this megane manager yeah, which mean they're either adding a bit of dialogue for him, or this character will have lines in the manga huh, cool. But I can't believe Sakurai is the one playing Wholesome Boss lool that's so weird (and his voice sounds a bit too young to play him imo but), I'm sure he'll do a great job anyway.

@Georg-Prime me too, until I stalked sensei's twitter. From what I heard, Sugita was perfect for him :"3
I did think the same! didn't expect Sakurai at all to voicing Boss and Momose's voice also sounds too young (why Tarori),
but after listening to the CD sample I think they're quite ok...

This manga is so wholesome, reading this and Play It Cool, Guys has been so healing. Thanks for the translations!~

And if anyone can announce when the drama cd is released that'd be really appreciated~

Awawawa they're so precious as always!! Thanks so much for the scanlation, @whitepeachscans! 😍 I do ship Momose and Shirosaki, they're so cute and perfect together! I love how Shirosaki always heals Momose unintentionally (Momose's trauma because of his previous boss in no joke! D:), I can't help smile at all their interactions! 😆

Double-page supporter
@whitepeachscans
Thank you for the chapter! I love this and Play it Cool Guys both are so wholesome and relaxing~

Also I noticed that your profile picture is of Hakutou SO CUTE!!!

@lazulihemel Wow thanks!
Dangittt I was hoping there'd be samples so I could hear what they'd sound like but no dice, I could only hear some of Momose at https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/16190828/

Users who are viewing this thread