Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 359 - The Mystery of the Usual

Dex-chan lover
My TWO favorites aren't even in the running ... dammit! Tanaka-san and Takahama-san deserve a chance too. Well, this massive amount of copium I just huffed tells me that if either were in the running the manga would be OVER already. Then again there are quite a few side characters that would LOVE to be in contention for that oddly firm and muscular man meat. Honestly though I'm okay with whomever the author chooses.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, at least is not Yoshikawa Miki levels of shitty horrible garbage endings
Nah man if you look at Hamita or Kouji Seo weird AF ending.. Her ending will not bad at all..
C'mon in Hamita or Kouji Seo story you have a percentage of dying in a freaking ROMANCE manga!!

Dex-chan lover
If we're going chiaki end, about damn time. Her feelings for him for much longer felt the most genuine, (though Suzu has some very nice chapters too).

Dex-chan lover
“Don’t leave me out of this” - Sensei Asahi
Yes yes. We already have seen enough Fatal 4 Way Match, so its time for 5 way:meguusmug:

You know what? Scratch that. Make it 6 way by including the tan gyaru(sry forgot the name):aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Feels like this manga gonna end soon. Also Chiaki get special treatment as usual.

Remaining spoiler free, having read the next raw, I can at least say that it's not the last, which is good news.

Last edited:
The next next chapter 361 would probably be the confession due to it lining up around March 14 which is White Day. PLEASE BE A HAREM END MY HEART CANT TAKE ANYMORE HEARTBREAK FROM LOSING HEROINES

Users who are viewing this thread