Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 361 - The Mystery of Rizz

Group Leader
Yeah it's obvious the mangaka wanted to go back to the easygoing stories. It's just that the previous time skip causes a few problems.

Any story after this becomes some kind of a flashback and we already know Daisuke doesn't end up with anyone 10 years later.
And yet so many people, including in this very thread, are confused.

And yet so many people, including in this very thread, are confused.
Yeah I just don't agree with the method used to being to story back to everyday life as it basically sours any progress made in future chapters

And to be honest the 10 year time skip really came out of nowhere

Double-page supporter
Gyaru Tanaka's my favorite girl and arguably the best girl if we look at popularity from an international audience rather than the Japanese one. I sure hope she wins. I also think that the Author faked us out with the timeskip and we'll probably get several more chapters of this at the very least.

If he wants to end it, there's a decent chance of every girl getting an ending a 'la bokuben, or the publisher might have looked at the sales and said "Yeah, let's see if you still want to end it after 50-100 more chapters..."

Dex-chan lover
I would be happy if she won. Basically anyone but the rules girl would be fine with me lol.

Dex-chan lover
No, the problem is THIS IS A COMEDY SERIES! and yet some people (Shippers really) are too personal invested in their ship thus get "annoyed" because the author doesnt give a motherfucking flying fuck about the romance that only exists as a means to the comedy.

Imagine reading Seitokai Yakuindomo for the romance and this is what shippers are doing with this series or with all series, this is how some communities get toxic because the romance aspect is accessory to the story, these are the people that thrown a hiss fit when Rukia "didnt win".

Also I do enjoy The Goddess Cafe because Seo when doing comedy is pretty good, and yes its a RomCom and yes, the romance is forefront and the "main" story sort to speak yet I am enjoying reading and dont care about the result, this is another thing Shippers only care about ... the result and who "wins" so they can celebrate their "winning" or whine about their "loss", its like they should be in a horse or dog track because thats pretty much how they approach the series, they look at the girls, pick on and then cheer for their victory, the rest is irrelevant.
I know this is Bait. But Please do some research first before comment 🤦..

I never talks about who's winning because I didn't really care who's winning.. as long it's make sense or not anti-climatic like his past series I'm fine with that.. and clearly this author still thinking about the ending..

I can't believe you compare Seitokai Yakuindomo to this 💀.. Seitokai Yakuindomo is 4-koma manga.. 4-koma manga usually never serious.. Because that literally what it made for.. This manga clearly not 4-koma manga.. Just google what is 4-koma manga if you didn't know

If you think this manga is pure Comedy Manga you are clearly blind and you must have to read this manga from the beginning..
And fun fact Megami Cafe and this manga in japan advertised as gag-Romcom manga... So yeah that's why both of the manga had a lot of absurd comedy because it's advertised as so..

But it doesn't mean it's also had to be have anti-climatic ending..

Contributor
Hypothetically this couple flower watching event could be taking place after they graduated...

Hypothetically this couple flower watching event could be taking place after they graduated...
It's a very small window of time between the middle of March to the start of April when cherry blossoms are in bloom so it would have to be this time of year whichever year it happens. It can still be happening before White Day though.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, do we get the bokuben branching routes? I'm in if that's true
With that weird 10 year time jump chapter in between, it really feels like he chose someone else entirely.

So, either Tanaka-san, Glasses-chan orrrr Masashi-kun, I mean Masashi-chan - the only true route. :win:

Users who are viewing this thread