Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 366 - The Mystery of Inflatable Pools

Dex-chan lover
If we base it on the jumpscare future vision chapter, the ones that might have a chance of being Daisuke's wife are Tanaka and Reiko since they weren't even there, so like it could be a hint or something but if you think about it as well, it only featured the club members, so yeah I might just be overthinking shit right now lmao.

Still on the Kotone/Reiko/Nonoka ship tho so yeah I'd be happy to see either of these 3 ending up with Daisuke

Dex-chan lover
Pervert feelings running high in this thread ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ They're running high for Daisuke, not Takahama

Dex-chan lover
Back to business as usual, I guess the author reconsidered ending it, or maybe the publisher did, or both. Doubt we'll come back to the confessions and future developments until later, honestly. My favorite is still the Gyaru Tanaka, but as long as who he ends up with makes sense, it's fine by me.

I just dislike endings where the first girl the main character bumps into is "the one" no matter what developments have happened and who has the most compatibility. I did like hearing that Quintessential Quintuplets picked a logical pairing based on who the mc would like given his personality though. That was a breath of fresh air.

Double-page supporter
Sensei, I know I said I missed her a lot, but you hit it out of the park

Group Leader
Back to business as usual, I guess the author reconsidered ending it, or maybe the publisher did, or both. Doubt we'll come back to the confessions and future developments until later, honestly. My favorite is still the Gyaru Tanaka, but as long as who he ends up with makes sense, it's fine by me.

I just dislike endings where the first girl the main character bumps into is "the one" no matter what developments have happened and who has the most compatibility. I did like hearing that Quintessential Quintuplets picked a logical pairing based on who the mc would like given his personality though. That was a breath of fresh air.
Can I recommend you read Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru?

Dex-chan lover
Nice, I love dogs, and I love how Daisuke is pretty much showing how jacked he is every chance he gets lmao

Dex-chan lover
I thought Daisuki was hiding his boner with the dog :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
The author made a huge deal about her being the first one of them he met. So no, that trope still happened very explicitly.

Contributor
Doesn't slap him for something that was clearly not his fault and calmly resolves the situation. It's such a nice resolution that normal romcoms have made feel special.
Yep, I can see it now. Will end up being him and the dog.

Fed-Kun's army
The dude is ripped. Also, what happened to that flash forward thing? Was that an early April Fools thing?

Users who are viewing this thread