Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 10 Ch. 173 - The Mystery of Perfumes

Dex-chan lover
As far as Nonoka-related-incidents go, things went pretty smoothly.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooo...kayyy... So we did technically get a Nonoka chapter, but it wasn't a ship chapter 😑
Like I said in the previous chapter, the poor girl got so little focus, especially compared to Ryoko who came after her. I just hope Anbe-sensei doesn't play favourites (harem series where the authors themselves play favourites with the girls are terrible because they don't even TRY to hide their bias, looking at you Infinite Stratos)

We've been getting a lot of Chiaki, Suzu, Reiko and Ryoko focus lately, while Kotone, Sensei and Nonoka've been demoted to harem antics without chapters dedicated to just them.

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow, her mature version is about as likable as her gyaru version.

I didn't know it was possible to steal Chiaki's thunder like this. But apparently it is.

Dex-chan lover
We got to see a new persona of Tanaka-san...
Will it appear again I wonder.

Dex-chan lover
I believe this is the first time I've seen someone shorten their thanks by cutting out the "thanks", but leaving the "you". What kind of mindset do you have to be in to say "you" to someone when they do you a favor?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Tanaka would teach her adult charms so she can seduce Daisuke and get them into a threeway

Don't tell me that's not what her plan is. That totally is what her plan is.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, she invented Joker G/a/s.

It's a pity, that they didn't spray a bit of the adult-type perfume on prez. The outcome of her being mature enough to draw one or two conclusions and the ovaries to act on them.

Users who are viewing this thread