Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 18 Ch. 334 - The Mystery of Abrupt Trip Changes

Dex-chan lover
God, I want to have romantic relationships with sensei, marry her, makes her happy, impregnate her then kill myself so she become single mother.
As long as she has an abortion because you should not breed.

Dex-chan lover
That's some impressive level of airheadedness.
At least two levels above forgetting your glasses on top of your head.

But I'm more happy she didn't let it slide and admitted she forgot she wore them.
Some things are just worth the embarrassment. Pride isn't worth the effort either.

What's so different from normal underwear and swimsuit (especially bikini)?
One you're supposed to show off, and the other you're not. And a bikini usually doesn't become transparent when wet. Sports underwear are usually treated a bit in between in my experience.

Dex-chan lover
The difference is that panties are see-through when they're wet...
Also it's different but I remember the time i swim with normal underwear on, my balls were cold af after swimming and it's uncomfortable bc of how my underwear absorb the water. Maybe it's the same for the female underwear?

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
What's so different from normal underwear and swimsuit (especially bikini)?
Aside from the matter of being transparency when wet...

Swimwear is good at keeping your balls warm even when wet.

Underwear is good at keeping your balls dry by being more absorbent.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa. She actually looked good on the last page. Her chest shrank enough to be attractive.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we just have the club shenanigans without the wet towel appearing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks to someone who invented girls swimsuit into bikini. Maybe next can we make somehow women wear bra normal in pubs? Lol jk

Users who are viewing this thread