Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 8 Ch. 141 - The Mystery of Sensei in the House

Dex-chan lover
little sister.. are really cute, but her mouth.... can create a disaster.

I always find the most hilarious moment in any harem series to be the MC's parents' response to their son having the affection of multiple pretty girls 🤣. Especially if that MC has a perfectly normal, non-brocon sister (thankfully)
Poor Goryou mama will have a heart attack if she knows there are at least 5 more potential daughters in law

If someone wondering about what the credit page means
Open at your own risk https://files.catbox.moe/57g4l6.png

It's a good thing his mom didn't hear about the beach visit where he (according to the third party guys) was too good at getting people to hit on him, when Daisuke is just simply too easy - even though it was an act. He'd probably be on the brink of death if she heard that.

I'm wondering what she would say if he was forced to go inside a lingerie store with somebody.

That said, his mom would be a terrible lawyer, basing everything on circumstancial evidence.

Dex-chan lover
I always thought that if your son brought home a lady it would be time to celebrate while if your daughter brought home a man it would be time to flex your new shotgun.

Dex-chan lover
Now that with 7 girls and 7 volume covers, we've had one girl on each cover. What's going to be the 8th volume cover? A new girl? A returnee like the photography girl? the trap in the drama club? the track and field club girl? I personally hope for the last one, she's a good harem candidate.
@ABCsOfLife thanks for the chapter number, I remembered it happening but didn't remember when it happened.

Fed-Kun's army
Even Daisuke’s mom knows about his ever growing harem.

Also I demand a senpai chapter soon plz

Dex-chan lover
I hope this situation continues next chapter lol

Also Gyaru or Prez are best!

Fed-Kun's army
I like how his mom put marrying his teacher as an option on the table.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei switching back to proper adult mode and joining mom just cracked me up.

Aggregator gang
Lol wtf. Why did this remind me of KissXSis and isn’t the mom exaggerating a bit? She appeared so calm before lol but she makes so many crazy misunderstandings. But it’s funny how the Teacher went a long with it at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread