Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 9 Ch. 169 - The Mystery of Being Broke

Dex-chan lover
minor problem: exists
daisuke: time to crossdress

how broke is this guy anyway? he can't afford to buy three candies?

Since Waitress!Daisuke looks near identical to his mom, it is straight to say he looks good in this work uniform right? It is totally not gay, right?

And... which Valentine day are we referring to? We've had 3 Valentine chapters, and the latest one was about Reiko and Ryoko, so you may need to work extra for their White Day presents too (sad that Nonoka hasn't had a focus chapter though)

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that chocolate is an aphrodisiac...

It's not just those three, though. He also has Tanaka, Reiko, Sensei, Nonoka, Ran, Kanayme...

And those are just the people in his harem...For courtesy chocolates...
@Tezcatlipoca

@Tamerlane
I mean we only see him receiving chocs from Kotone, Chiaki, Suzu, Reiko, Ryoko (at least on-panel, anyway). Nonoka definitely gave him chocs too considering how obvious her thirst for him is.
Kaname just seems like the type that likes teasing an easy-to-fluster guy like Daisuke. I just don't see her really being interested in him in a romantic sense like the club girls to give him chocs. Same goes for Ran, who is interested in him only because of his potential and not really his personality.
Sensei only counts as part of the harem for the sheer amount of lucky pervert moments she has with Daisuke. Outside of that one chapter where she met Daisuke's mom, she doesn't really show hints of romantic interest in him. So I just don't see her giving Daisuke romantic chocs either.

After rereading I noticed Suzu gave him Matsuko-shaped chocolates again lmao. Shame Chiaki gave up on the cake this time tho

Dex-chan lover
They're not MEANT as romance chocolates. Daisuke is denser than a fucking black hole. They're obligatory chocolates. @GaoMuscle

I mean yeah, but you buy White Day gifts as thanks for the Valentine chocs, no? If Kaname, Ran and Sensei don't give him chocs he has no obligations to buy WD gifts for them.

On second thought, maaaaybe Sensei gave him courtesy chocs and he'd get her WD gift, and if the 1st Valentine chapter is any indication he buys WD gifts for even those that didn't give him any (Reiko). But unlike Sensei and Reiko I don't think Ran and Kaname are close enough to him that he'd give them WD gifts (considering he outright fears the latter and all)

For the record, I only consider the main seven
1500x500
as the harem. Kaname and Ran are not recurring enough or have enough hints to be a part of it.

Dex-chan lover
Why did she say it's his fault?

Also, I only remember chocolate from Tanaka. When did he get the others?

Never thought I'd actually be able to approve of crossdressing. Though he's not good at hiding his identity from her meanwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread