Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, not that harsh situation but... traditionalist romanian family but only dad was strict, we're close for about 9y, she had haphephobia but no signs of neglect or sexual abuse, tried to even go cross voivodeship but somehow our max mas one day out and was house arrested when family somehow found her but luckily me slipping out in nick of time.

Dex-chan lover
I commend MC for noticing the bad end route flag before it happened and acting on it. Although, now I can see this ending next chapter with them all grown up with a family.
I don't hope so. It would be very cheap. I want to see the girl get healthy and recover. At least a bit

Dex-chan lover
299b8630-bfef-11ec-a996-ffeb31e4d9df

Dex-chan lover
She's probably only thinking about the fact that she can't be near the MC, but orphanage living at her age is also not that great, especially in Japan, and more importantly comes with a social stigma that is probably worse than being a runaway.
Being an orphan is a reason to be stigmatized? WTF?!

Fed-Kun's army
Was it ever stated anywhere her parents were taking nude pictures of her? There is no reason for them to spread them even if they did take them, that would get them in even more trouble then they would already be with CP. I don't know where you guys get the idea that would be a reason to stay and get your ass beat even more
this

Dex-chan lover
She dies next chapter, doesn't she? Prove me wrong author. Please.
There were solid flags that she would've died had the MC not acted this chapter; so if anything, chances are lower now than they used to be yesterday.

Double-page supporter
Why wouldn't the police help when her face is beaten to a pulp
This is something that commonly happens even now, regardless of whether the police catch a whiff of it or not. It's hard-baked into the societal norm, to avoid digging up trouble and burying one's face in the sand when they lack authority.

Dex-chan lover
Why wouldn't the police help when her face is beaten to a pulp
when you become a teenager the foster care system doesn't really care about you since your not a kid and people do not adopt teenagers and if they do theirs no telling if they truly are good people also when you are 18 years of age they can just kick you out and fend for yourself

Users who are viewing this thread