Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Five years? They both certainly put in some real effort to meet the other. Did the govenment transfer the girl to Ovamboland for safekeeping?

Sometimes it's difficult to understand the world many a mangaka are living in, inside their own heads.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I expected them to be separated, but 5 years? Why so long?

I just know that one day they had was the best they both ever had!

Dex-chan lover
Haha, guys, remember that fucking time travel anime that built up an entire fucking romance between the guy and the girl he was saving, only for him to get CUCKED and WITH CHILD from a FUCKING BACKGROUND CHARACTER?!?!?? ANYONE ELSE FUCKING REMEMBER!?!

BOY GEEFUCK, I HOPE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN

Dex-chan lover
Three years max for cp is actually crazy low. I knew Japan wasn't the best with issues like these, but wow.
Is it, though? It's not as if there's a science to deciding what's an appropriate incarceration duration, and Japanese prisons are supposedly even less bearable and more regimented than American prisons.

Dex-chan lover
AUTHOR YOU'RE PLAYING WITH GOD DAMN FIRE IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDING WITH HIM YOU WON'T GET A HAPPY ENDING EITHER

I swear if the that girl married to other guy like erased, i will kill this author...

Users who are viewing this thread