Back to You

I kind of feel it's a bit easy to do a travel time story again after Flow... If it ends up with the same crappy "treasure your own present and don't influence on anything in the past because then everything goes wrong" it doesn't have much meaning because you already know how it goes and what characters shouldn't do... Sorry I'm salty about all those time travel stories that expect people to live exactly the same even through they are not the same people. Let's see crappy situations and please do not try to improve because that's how things should stay.

I don't think she'll end up with Eunjae because the whole premise is about Jaehuyn and her being fated if anything he'll be the pitiful 2nd ml

Omg, you shouldnt change anything girlll!! Also i like the black haired guy betterr

Ahahsjdlanonf every time he smiles i die!!!
OMGOMGOMG he probably wont die again but i will🙈

honestly is it eunjae or is it jaehyun? i seriously can’t choose but i can’t stay neutral either. it’s jaehyun right? but ugh eunjae is so 😔😔

I know she'll most likely end up with jaehyun, but eunjae--

User estehxmanis stop falling for the other guy challenge

i know jaehyun is the male lead but man, for some reason, MY HEART IS ROOTING FOR EUNJAE. :((((

Good read, as expected of Honey B. Tbh this looks fluffy but looking at how the author usually writes, i have an uneasy feeling... This might be like "Orange" predictable type of story where the female MC succesfully saved the ML and be happy with him in 2nd life, but it's just weird if there's no twist or consequences for Honey B manhwa, what if the black haired guy or the MC is the one who will die as the replacement of brown? or the brown will still die... or the black haired guy is actually her destiny?

I can't choose between black haired guy or brown as well lol, we didn't see the brown's POV and i believe the black haired guy will play a very important role (well he died and reborn together with MC).

im so happy i have fellow team eunjae shippers here ; v ; i thought i was the only one suffering 2nd ML syndrome ; v ;

Surprised to find out in which direction this story develops. Which is also the reason I dropped this manga. I’ve expected an interesting story about her, trying to overcome her grief, find her own happiness and maybe, just maybe, try to mature (character is very immature about a lot of things, especially love), but instead we are getting a complete different approach, which is very predictable and therefore very boring, in my opinion. Not worth finishing.

I like this story. I keeps me on my toes on what would happen, similar to what I felt when reading July Found By Chance while it was still running in Daum. I'm sure this would go well because it's HoneyB's. Although I normally despise love triangles, I will like it if this will be a love triangle because both guys have been introduced since episode one and both have a fair chance. Jaehyun is Hayoung's first love, and Eunjae is connected to her because they were both thrown back in the past together. They have no choice but to rely on each other. I also think their parts in the webtoon are almost the same.

@papperless I also believe Eunjae would play a big part because he was thrown in the past with Hayoung and his face wasn't shown until they came back in the past. I also think he knew Hayoung when they were in highschool.
I really think she is his first love.

@MianneChan
Im not so sure, he described her first love "already married" with someone else. Idk if it's a made up story by him but Hayoung being his first love is totally possible.

I really like this so far, in the beginning learning that her first love died I thought she would just fall for her blind date little by little. Now I'm still sad every time I see her and Jaehyun together, I really do hope they can become happy together, Jaehyun and her make such a cute couple, I feel that history might repeat itself. In a perfect world I hope she can save him from death and be with him. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread