Back to You

i cant stop thinking she should buy bitcoins amidst all the drama.
please even just $50 of bitcoin or something while you're in 2009

The group will probably release their last set of chapters completed along with their announcement of dropping it, that is if they do drop this

Anyone have an estimate to how long we’ll have to wait for chapter 26 to show up on webtoon? Man buuuum this wait.

Group Leader
NASS made a note that they're dropping after chapter 28

@grishaq it updates once a week, it's currently chapter 6 (11 if you buy the fast pass) so 20 more weeks or 15 if you're paying for faster releases

Why did every single website on earth stop translating this comic. I've already waited more than 4 monts for chapter 26 to come out on webtoon. And now I have to wait 7 days for each chapter to come out. This is way too long, I need to know what's bound to happen next. If anyone knows where or how to get the next episodes in English somehow (They have already come out in Korean), please tell me.

@Matt1385 the Line Webtoon app official translation is on chapter 24 so in two weeks they’ll be up to date, when a lot of webtoons get officially translated by naver online translators tend to drop translations out of respect for the author ^^

Group Leader
@Matt1385 it's literally out in official english for free which is the best thing for fans and the author. if you're so desperate to read ahead then pay for a fast pass or read the korean raws.

The official english title on Webtoon is Back to You. Commenting here to make it easier for people who want to continue reading the webtoon.

I'm reading this on Webtoon and it's really good. I'm rooting for Jaehyun because I want the fact that she came back in time just for him and all those efforts to actually lead to them being together. She was always convinced what she felt was true love and I want that to be true. But I I guess I wouldn't mind Eunjae too much even if that alternative would be cliché....I hate the girl though, Jieun or what's her name...She kept guilt tripping Jaehyun all his life till the very end.

Fed-Kun's army
Raws for season 1 ending are out:
she ends up a couple with Jaehyun as of now

Edit:
although i am rooting for Eunjae, i cant wait to see more about the time travel stuff in S2

Dex-chan lover
This author is something else. Just like with Flow, the art is beautiful, the story is good, but I'm just not satisfied with the ending at all.

Eunjae was just waaay to much of a beta-male for my tastes. I wanted him to make at least one real effort for Minseo. I feel like him ending up with the heroine (a.k.a. Hayoung) ultimately vindicated his "let's just give up without trying" again attitude, which is something I cannot agree with. If he was to end up with Hayoung, it should have been after he realized what a fool he was (which he did not do even at the end), and really tried to win back Minseo, not just with a half-assed confession.

I think Jieun Song's character was massively underdeveloped, and all in all paper thin. She didn't have any deeper motivations, she was just kind of evil, because her mom died. It's a bloody shame, I'd loved to read her and Hayoung slowly becoming friends instead of enemies, but she didn't even get a redemption arc, she just kind of stopped being evil after Jaehyun left her for good.

Speaking of Jaehyun, he would've been a way better choise for Hayoung. They were basically star-crossed lovers (with Hayoung's supernatural dreams from an alternate reality), and the only reason they don't end up together is a Hayoung's deliberate self-sabotage.

All in all the ending is not horrible, but it's really not my taste. None of the "first loves" work out, but not because they are impossible, just due to self-sabotage, and just plain old sabotage, which to me really doesn't say that it "wasn't meant to happen", but rather that these guys are really really stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread