Back to You

There's a certain charm to this story. Like I know there are times we will be hurt in place of Hayoung but I still keep coming back to this. I really hope for their happiness. This is also a good love triangle material because the two guys are given some leverage. Jaehyun as Hayoung's first love and Eunjae as someone she met in her present and got thrown back into the past with. They both share something with Hayoung although Jaehyun isn't aware of it. I still root for Jaehyun though.

This one's really good. I read it within one sitting. I came back today just to reread it because it just keeps circling in my mind

Can't really choose between the two ml and I really wanna know who the first ml is! It is rare and refreshing to see a manhwa where the first ml aren't obvious. Excited to see how this story will continue for Hayoung😖

Bitch guys if u dont want to be heartbroken, DONT READ CH28-30!
Wait for CH31 to be out then read it.
Some sad shits bout to go down in in chaps 28-30. Gaaaah it broke my heart so much when I read the raws.

Also, Jaehyun's girlfriend in the 1st timeline, Jieun, is a TOTAL SNAKE I TELL YOU, TOTAL SNAAAAKE🐍🐍🐍
In ch33, she says she hates people like Hayeong(our fl) who has a happy family and receives love. She wants to show Hayeong what torment is, and will do this by trying to create a wedge between Jaehyun and Hayeong. Like biiiiiiitch damn snake. No matter how bad her situation and experiences are, she shouldnt be like that. Oh yeah, also, in the previous timeline, when Hayeong was secretly glancing at Jaehyun, Jieun calls Hayeong a "fly".

Okay another spoiler
IDK yet exactly how Jaehyun and Jieun(his gf in 1st timeline) are connected, but in future chaps, they coincidentally met in a cemetery. In there, Jieun would say to Jaehyun "You have no right to be happy." Beeeeeetch I swear, total SNAKEU🐍

Ty for translating this Not A Scans group, it's definitely cool and deserving that webtoons picked it up for official translation now, bookmarked it straight away.

I just saw the notification for back to you and I was like, 'I've seen this somewhere'
Thanks NASS for helping me find this gem. I'd never have willingly opened webtoon or given it a chance otherwise

i haven’t read this, but i recognized it when i saw it on webtoon, thank you NASS for translating this for all the people that read this 🥰

@cifipumir What would happen if it is on Webtoons?
Sooo they wont update here anymore or something?
sorry for asking a newbie question.

Users who are viewing this thread