Back to You

@MianneChan
I'm not sure if she would have been his first love from the past, since he said his first love was married later on and she seems to be a doctor? Hayoung from the past was quiet and reserved, she only cared about studying and Jaehyun, I think now with her new personality Eunjae might like her, but I personally don't she was his first love.

ANY SPOILERS ABOUT THIS WEBTOON? WHO WILL SHE END UP WITH? PLEASE SPOIL MEEEEEEEE 🤧

Fed-Kun's army
i’m just glad this one updates regulary, and on time... i feel so happy

you know it's good when you can't choose between the male leads 😌
another great webtoon by honeyB

Man, I love this webtoon. I feel like the sense of melancholy is portrayed very well in it. As readers, we know that it can lead to tragedy and that many characters are not happy. And it's portrayed rather realistically. The MC is looking back at her younger years and realises how silly things that seemed so important then are. I like it, though it makes me feel a little sad and empty. I'd like to thank the scanlation team for all the hard work on translating this webtoon, it really is a unique experience and I'm glad that you've enabled us, as readers, to also partake in the world of this story 💖

Jaehyun is too cute,.. but somehow im rooting for Eunjae, but then again I'm not seeing much development (like right now, currently in the chapters) between him and Mc (just finished reading and forgotten her name already wow)

I really want Jaehyun to be the ML, but I feel like its Eunjae. Like I really really want Jaehyun and Hayoung to end up together, because seeing them develop a friendship is so sweet. I'm so sad, like I honestly think Jaehyun is the second lead, and its soooo rare for the MC to end up with the SL in a k-drama. I honestly can't think of one kdrama where that happens, so.... But I also like Eunjae too! His and Hayoungs easy going friendship?relationship? is cute, even if it's somewhat antagonistic at this point. Although I kindda know how this is going to end up, I'm curious about how it will unfold. Especially ML's elusive first love.

I think if Eunjae first love is not Hayoung maybe both of them same face or similar to each other that's make Eunjae think like that..just maybe okay 🙄

OMG DOUBLE CHAPTER!!!!! Thank you so much translatornim💕💕💕
I wish she ended up with jaehyun bcs i dont want him die :( but for some reason i also have this gut feeling that she ended up with eunjae but i dont want it huhuhuhu.
And still wondering will jaehyun ended up with his first love? Ahhh im so curious gonna wait patiently

I really hope I see more development between Eunjae and Hayoung. People say he might be the first lead but the cover says otherwise. I love Jaehyun too and this is what makes it hard for me to choose who I wanna root for.

omg, my heart literally went doki doki and i let out a squeal when Jaehyun caught her eye from across the street, and ACTUALLY WENT OVER!!! kyaaaaa~~~ akalse;twelkj idk who I like more Dx

Users who are viewing this thread