Bakemonogatari

Dex-chan lover
@migh
He's telling events of Kizumonogatari/Spring Break earlier than in anime/books. Between Bakemonogatari stories instead of after it.
(At least in part I guess.)

Aggregator gang
Just can’t enjoy the manga as much as I did with the Novel and Anime.

The ghost girl appears first at chap 7, but those chaps were pulled out except for spanish translation,

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I guess this was before Oshino was cursed?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Oh great! Is an awesome artist, but this manga feels super cringe at times. Especially his loli pages either have a ‚I don‘t want to draw this, so let’s make it as unsexy as possible‘ or a ‚Super creepy old guy viewpoint‘. Nothing In-between.
It‘s also weird to see he censors many of the ecchie scenes to a degree the anime was more hardcore. Isnˋt it supposed to be the other way around?

What this story would have needed was an artist that gives it a playful and soft feeling and likes drawing loli. Hiroyuki Asada (Letter Bee) for example.

It occurs to me that when Araragi is with Hanekawa, the usual manzai relationship he has with other girls is reversed, with him playing the boke to Kittytitties' tsukkomi.

Group Leader
I thought this was just about Bakemonogatari. To think that Kizu will be added as well or is it just my memory failing me.

And dem, Oh Great's art never fails to amaze me. Everything is detailed and beautiful.

29 people rated Bakemonogatari with 1/10... Dunno what to say to that besides easiest 10/10 of my life for this MASTERPIECE! what could their definition of masterpiece be i wonder

Dex-chan lover
I just spoiled myself like a total idiot because it skipped from chapter one to twenty nine, and I didn't noticed it and continued to read.

Dex-chan lover
God, this latest volume cover (9) art is insane. It's one of my faves along with vol 5 cover.

Double-page supporter
See people. Pantsu can save the world. Pantsu is love, pantsu is life.

The art is nice, but most of it is just 3d models and convert to line art type photoshop/clip paint studio. There's more time digitally editing and manipulating than actual linework done on this.

Dex-chan lover
shit i just realized i just skipped from ch 1 volume 1 to volume 4 oh the pain why didn't it warn me lmao anyways can i get a link to where i can read what i missed??

Dex-chan lover
can someone give me a summary of what happens between ch13-24 or just send me a link to a place where i can read it?

Dex-chan lover
@controversial-me
Hitagi crab arc resolves,
Hachikuji Mayoi arc. (+Senjougahara confession),
and the back story context of fights in chapter 27

pretty much same with the anime, but with more detail

Users who are viewing this thread