Baki Rahen - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Massive Bleeding

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck . Jack never behaved like this in the original manga underground tournament. He beat people up but he didn't try to land killing blows to fighters who were already out of it and could easily be beaten with a simple punch. I don't rmeember him doing that. maybe against one of the escaped convicts he was a bit rougher but this is way more than anything he's done before.
Yeah this is shit and lame.

Fed-Kun's army
what the fuck . Jack never behaved like this in the original manga underground tournament. He beat people up but he didn't try to land killing blows to fighters who were already out of it and could easily be beaten with a simple punch. I don't rmeember him doing that. maybe against one of the escaped convicts he was a bit rougher but this is way more than anything he's done before.
I mean, Jack has always been ruthless in his fights. He pretty much curb-stomped every fighter he was up against, until Baki. He rocked the shit of Alai Jr. and was willing to go against Pickle twice. Paradoxically enough, Sikorsky was the one who got away with it the best

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Has bro ever gotten a single W during the entirety of Baki?
He fought off jobbers & Shibukawa (he actually defeated him holding his arm biting it, while he pummeled on while immobile) on the Maximum Torunament & also profoundly beat Sikorski's ass, one of the 5 inmates; Jack beat him so bad that he gave Sikorski PTSD from the asswhoopin.

Dex-chan lover
problem is that (as shown) he was not out of it

Double-page supporter
Why are people surprised that Jack is beating the shit out of someone whose primary claim to fame is trying to permanently blind people so he can cling to some undeserved sense of pride?

He fought off jobbers & Shibukawa (he actually defeated him holding his arm biting it, while he pummeled on while immobile) on the Maximum Torunament & also profoundly beat Sikorski's ass, one of the 5 inmates; Jack beat him so bad that he gave Sikorski PTSD from the asswhoopin.
Ah sorry I didn't meant Jack.

Double-page supporter
Why are people surprised that Jack is beating the shit out of someone whose primary claim to fame is trying to permanently blind people so he can cling to some undeserved sense of pride?
This is Baki 90% of these injuries get patched up the next day

Also that's just Kosho's fighting style, the entire reason he goes to the underground fights is because he can only use his techniques on those willing to die.

Dex-chan lover
This isnt the same Jack as before though. The man is, quite literally, an entirely different beast than he was before. You see how much he's changed in the last arc.

Users who are viewing this thread