Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Bandai Kaname Wants to Play

Dex-chan lover
There's no way he can possibly choose if the manga is only going to end at chapter 21, so this kind of ending is fine I guess

Dex-chan lover
This is why “Choose your candidate, fandom” harems or even love triangles literally never works well romantically

Dex-chan lover
The author copped out. Okay, the axe came and he had to deal with it. One can say he kept the story open to keep it open for a continuation, but how would that turn out? "It's been already 4 months and I didn't give them an answer" "Now we hate you! (But we actually don't)" *drama*drama* Truth is he didn't want to disappoint half of the readers (as we do split in around 50:50 as I see it). Chicken!

And it's a bummer, because even if the right girl wouldn't have won (depends on your favorite), I believe most of the readers would have accepted it. Not every story allows that hard cut. It's a missed opportunity. Given, not every author can handle heartbreaks as well as in Midori no hibi (Read it. It's good.), but it would have definitely made a better, more satisfying ending. (At least he didn't go for the timeskip skipout.)

Dex-chan lover
Author decided to play a game of Russian roulette with the readers and lost the game.

i just playing mahyong game(eventho i dont know how to play) this morning and i got this shiet. well, its a satisfying cowardly ending, since its basically a light manga. Making it too serious toward romance will kill the theme of club of playing game. The room will became awkward until it became a harem end. Which is not nice for light reading. Thanks author and translator for this piece.

Dex-chan lover
at least its much better than the last chapter of Shokugeki no Souma and bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai otakotaku.
the MC on Bandai kaname manga decided to chicken out cuz both girl confees their feeling almost at the same time and it conflicted the MC where the MC not looking romanticly of both of these heroine, he will choose one between the two heroine, or maybe choose the 3rd one (lol)

It’s a shame it had to end. I hope a sequel of some kind comes in the future! The game premise has to end somewhere, so maybe deviating towards a different theme that still has a game attachment to it would be nice! Thanks for translating, and thanks to the author for the ride!

Users who are viewing this thread