Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Bandai Kaname Wants to Play

Double-page supporter
@Thor Your response is on point. Your feelings on manga endings resonate with mine, and I'm glad other people point this out.

Dex-chan lover
Pussied out of it like a true wimp. Then again I really didn't wanna see either of the girls looking dejected.

Dex-chan lover
@Thor Perfect answer, I keep seeing tons of people complain yet as someone who has read thousands of manga, this felt better than a vast majority of them. If the author had to end it here, going with either choice would be disappointing, and not earned at all. MC's outright refusal to choose and explaining why he didn't was done well, he was put in a tough spot, it was not his fault. Overall a 7/10 for me as well.

Double-page supporter
Just like that? End? It's kind of...... unsatisfied. But well done author-san, thank you for all your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
I;m actually ok with this. It got the axe but him not choosing who to pick in the end is what I wanted. I am satisfied.

This manga was getting stale with little progress in character growth.

Dex-chan lover
o knew he was gonna not respond the moment he said he wanted to decide with a game, fuck me man why so many mangas gotta be so Open Ending and Its their Beginning, like they end one page before the actual response of the dude, or just go They wil go out...? Maybe! its up for interpretation!

fuck off

Just give me a proper ending

Aggregator gang
It start with good premise. The story is very enjoyable. Until a sudden end. the end is fine if the author plan on continue other time, but the end was bad if it just stop there and all. I just wish to get some actual end .
Thank you for scanlate this manga and upload here. it was a fun riide until a sudden stop.

Aggregator gang
If the manga got got axed I would prefer an open ending rather than some made up bullshit. It's a shame that this one got struck by the Divine Halberd tho

The ending feels alright to me. If he chose a girl there it would feel a bit shallow. Too bad it for the axe (assuming the comments are correct).

Dex-chan lover
This ending feels like shit and I feel like shit. I was really emotionally invested in this one. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread