Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Bandai Kaname Wants to Play

Fed-Kun's army
So, does that mean this manga got axed somehow? Seems rushed to me unless the author had run out of ideas of what games to play next.

Aggregator gang
romance ruined everything, should stay as slice of life manga

Double-page supporter
It's pretty obvious this series got the axe so having a good ending is virtually impossible.
That said, I found it almost refreshing how aggressively the MC refused to make a choice. The reasons he laid out were realistic and the compromise the girls forced out of him was equally well thought out.
All in all, it would have been nice if the story got to run its natural course but I've seen far worse endings than this, even without the axe.

Dex-chan lover
If this got axed, I’m somewhat fine with the ending. At least instead of forcing a choice the MC gave a serious answer. Plus it was totally unclear who he liked the most, we weren’t in a situation where ome of the two was clearly in the lead.

If the author him/herself blocked it then it’s bad because chickening out should never be an option.

Double-page supporter
Honestly? Weirdly not annoyed with the ending. Not sure what it is, maybe it's the fact that he did actually give some kind of response and showed clear thought about the matter. He did kind of make a decision, even if it was "There's no way I could make a decision about this so soon when it came out of nowhere like this".
Dunno, maybe it's a 'I'm used to a lot worse which makes this seem good by comparison' situation.

Aggregator gang
Ah, the classic and overused ambiguous non-ending when the author is too much of a pussy to write a proper one. (It is only marginally better than letting the internet vote your ending, which would show how little the author cares about their work.) The manga's been pretty nice but is let down by the ending, so it earns only a middling score.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
I see you are a man of culture as well
Midori no hibi was a rollercoaster, and girl two being rejected managed to draw out some pretty deep feeling of melancholy, her losing had to happen so midori could win, but it was still sad.

Contributor
That's quite a nice ending mmm...
The focus was always on the games not the romance mmm...

Dex-chan lover
I am not surprised this got canned.

It was too beautiful and pure for this world.

Plus, it was based around nostalgia of old toys, most appealing to those who remember a time before phones and and when playing a computer game involved waiting for so long that you decided to play something else.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98: Midori no Hibi
Her starting to run and then crying, but also her handling the rejection like a champ, was heart breaking and wonderful at the same time. Pure perfection. It had to end. It ended in a heart break for her, but she fought, lost and she could move on. And the author didn't let us and her hang in limbo there. One of my all-time favorite endings of a plot and all time favorite characters.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation: I'm not gonna lie: The tits in your avatar pic caught my attention. But when I enlarged it, to take a closer look at it, I primarily did it , so I read, whats on that document. Disappointing! The reason I'm not furious, is because, secondary, I could also take a closer look on those tits. Grab an image manipulation software (Gimp is free) and write a secret message onto it you'll only see when you enlarge it. It's the least you can do!

Supporter
@Keansor

agreed! he didn't weasel his way out of it, he was upfront with them, and what he said was perfectly reasonable.
i can respect this ending.

though i was hoping for the chad ending where he says he'll take them both.

Users who are viewing this thread