BEASTARS - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - The Neck of an Hourglass: Ascending with You

Fed-Kun's army
>... Thats sweet. And a little creepy

That has to be the single most apt description of legosi, by anybody

I'd just like to say Haru is really realistic because she's an emotionally unstable girl. It doesn't try to depict that as "girls just being girls" or "the best girls are crazy". It generally shows it off as a bad thing and she realizes it. That's what makes me like Haru despite all of the terrible fucking things she's assumed/done. She always assumes the worst of people and that's clearly because she's unstable because when she sits down and talks with someone you can see her real side. I might be over analyzing but this is how I feel after reading this manga several times over.

Dex-chan lover
What Zootopia could have been if Disney wasn’t a bunch of pansies.

Aggregator gang
@hokito In another manga I would agree with you but honestly with Beastars, you never know. Something will happen but what that something is... anyone's guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Shes adorable and irresponsibly insane

their perfect together, this chapter is a treasure.

Dex-chan lover
Haru is such a mature lady!! LKASDK;LDFOI;KJ;ASDJKL I want to say she's too good for Legosi, but he needs her cause he's so dumb.
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I'm terrified of what's to come, but interested in Haru meeting the panda.

Dex-chan lover
I love that little bunny. She's one of the toughest characters in the series. And I feel that Legosi really needs her. I'm REALLY curios as to how she'll react about his fangs, lol.
Though does anyone else wonder why that giant snake never reported the bear?

I also kind do, but kind of don't pity whatever carnivore tries to mess with the little bunny.

Users who are viewing this thread