BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - The Story of a Wolf and a Rabbit

After Melon arc, this was a good ending. Legoshi and Haru are happy (tho i wish we had see more about their rs) and really happy that Louis and his wife are trying to make their rs work...it even looks that they could fall for each other 👀

WHY IS it over? Was there an issue with sales? I've been purchasing the books as they've become available. I see people not being totally happy with the melon arc, but while I can understand its not the best arc of the series I still enjoyed it and was looking forward towards everything that was going to happen next.

Can someone explain why its ending for me?

Aggregator gang
Thanks for all the lulz, Hybridgumi. I thought about dropping this manga a lot of times but didn't, and here we are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sad it ends now, but the ending is not that bad. I hoped this to continue :(

Thank you for translating this. It broke my heart that Juno and Louis didn't end up together but everything else about this chapter was so cute! I'm gonna miss this manga.😭 😭😭

Melon arc felt both extremely long and somehow rushed at the same time. Tbh I wish we learned more about everyone- the aquatic animals, insects, Sebun, that hen that specifically laid eggs for Legosi's sandwich, etc. Also for a series titled Beastars, kind of disappointing to see neither Louis or Legosi become a Beastar (though I guess it makes sense since they don't "need" one now, kinda?) Still an enjoyable series from start to finish.

NOW FOR BEAST COMPLEX NEXT YEAR

It’s a good ending but I want to read more or this juicy romance and see if Haru and Legoshi have a child and if Louis has an affair by going on secret dates with Juno and have a child with her

Group Leader
Tysm for translating Hybridgumi!
Aww would there be any extras? Feels so rushed :( I didn’t see anything mentioned but maybe keep my hopes up?

Wish there was a short arc just for the epilogue rather than like 2-3 chapters. Still fantastic nevertheless.

Contributor
Another one in the completed bin 😌
Gonna miss it, but that was a good place to stop

Dex-chan lover
You won't even show their wedding and their baby? Well, okay ... But anyway, I'm glad that everything ended up relatively well for them.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, RIP for Juno. Not sure what I was looking for but I guess this is one way to end the series.

Thanks for the translation and overall, I think the journey was enjoyable!!

Entire last arc ruined the series, not gonna be buying the physicals of this dumpster fire

Users who are viewing this thread