Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game

Double-page supporter
Look at that crowd of reincarnated girls that aim for the prince.👌

Dex-chan lover
Unconventional? Pretty sure I've seen a gazillion other "reincarnated into an otome game as a villain" series recently.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t believe there’s more than one “re-incarnated into an otome game’s fat side character who is sidekick to the villainess and now have to lose weight” manga.

Contributor
This is one that I really hope takes advantage of being an isekai. And remembers who the original person was. Like, I don't even care about the villainess's lackey gimmick. I want her to use the wisdom she has from Not Being A High Schooler! Her only vaguely knowing what this particular otome game is like would be a plus too

The premise might not be new, not that I mind to much since I've been enjoying a lot of these, but the character's backstory is a change.
I've seen it for shonen isekai, but this the first time I've seen a shoujo one with a character who was middle aged in their last life. Usually they're a teenager or 20-something. Moreover, she was a mom so maybe she'll be showing more of those traits. I do wonder though about the father of her child. Is he not in the picture, an ex, dead? It's not like she'll be experiencing her first love so it will be interesting if that comes into play or if we get some flashbacks.

I'm really excited for this one, I've read the novel and lived it so I hope this does it justice 😊😊😊

Group Leader
Probably not going to happen, but it would be really interesting if the protagonist reincarnator turned out to be her daughter from her previous life. Unlikely to happen since that veers more into family drama than romance but lol it would be cool.

DAE ADICOD BAF ENDN FHISNSO ORGOSNL ISEKS WHIGH FEMSLE SVOL LEAD SHO IS ADVIO8DNG BAD END!!!!!!LUL OS DIN FUN NNY HAHA LOOK BAD EJD ADCOID AGAIN HAHHA

Also why do they always never talk about how they are completely different people so the DAE VAD END would never happen.

mrf

Can't say anything yet need more chapters.

But hey!............
Wait I forgot what i wanna say.

Group Leader
Wow this is the most spoiler buttons for useless things I've seen on one manga comment section.

Users who are viewing this thread