Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Um.... why wasn't that a real scene?!?!?!?! I got so excited too! 😂 Thanks for the update too sis-con-nim~ higher resolution nipples are always awesome!

Thank you for continuing the updates! I’m sorry to hear that there has been some harassment, esp when the other group dropped this, but you really have been very respectful of the other group and your translations are great. Thank you again!

THANK U FOR THE TRANSLATION AND UR HARD WORK. We will leave comments for u too, to thank u for ur work ♡

Thank you so much for translating! We appreciate it a lot.
Another thank you to your little sis who motivated you to start this.

When he smiled!!! He looked so cute!!
MTL, thank you so much for your continous work! You've really come a long way, I really appreciate your efforts and the fact that you've been trying to get better scans too.
Thank you!!

Fed-Kun's army
Dude thank you so much for the chapters honestly, I read both of y’all stuff if I have anything unclear, but really you’re doing fan-fucking-tastic

Omg the rude comments don't deserve your kindness for doing this webtoon! Thank you so much for all the work you put into doing this!

Mr. Sis con! ( i assume you're a mr.)
Thank you very much for this dessert!!
It doesn't seem like an mtl at all! 😇

Holy shit my heart jumped in my throat when I thought they kissed.

Also, thank you so much Siscon-san!

The fortune teller is now one of my favorite characters in this manhua/manhwa (sorry don't really know the difference)

Users who are viewing this thread