Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Roaring Dragon That Rules The Heavens

Had he gone for a killing blow instead of a face reveal this'd have been avoided. Also the mofo could just go for a headshot while they're passionately staring at each other. . .

There is a fucking MONSTER attacking and he is almost dying to protect her. What does she do? Stop moving. Yeah right.

Fed-Kun's army
Either he looks like Tatsuya or Tatsuya is the most generic male face. The light novel isn't lying about how he doesn't stand out amongst crowds with a face like that.

Dex-chan lover
Roxy has blue hair, is very short, has a magical staff, and always shows her pantsu.

Can't believe they ripped off FFVIII gunblade. Shame on the author.
Also, what a load of cr*p. EVerytime MC is about to die he gets a plot armor bs power up because "willpower" which like all non physical things can be given in buckets, like courage.

@Legion_01 dude blade gun hybrid is not exclusive to final fantasy. The idea is certainly not from ff either. Its common fantasy weapon. Although i agree with your second point about bs willpower and such

Double-page supporter
What a stupid chapter, moron girl cant run away, nither can the "army" so hero MC has to save the day by sacrificing himself, and the idiot with the gunblade forgets to "kill" his target that is standing out in the open. this "writer" needs more writing lessons

Dex-chan lover
I wish he was more reluctant to turn around. The 180 turn reveal is a bit of mood whiplash. I would have enjoyed it more if we saw his internal struggle as he realizes what just happened and that he can't try and deny it anymore

Though, I can buy that she would freeze like that in terror because let's be honest, if you saw a giant fuck-you dragon, you'd either fight, flight, or freeze like she did.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing they will have a long chat and the enemy will wait for them to get ready to defend.

Users who are viewing this thread