Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The Fourth Rank

Dex-chan lover
Can someone remind me who barbatos was again? Was he that old dude at that one village?

Here was me thinking there would be actual consequences in a manga and he would lose his arm, but nah, let's just heal it lololol

That was kind of a letdown since it all ended with barely any major consequences, but I still want to ask this;

Who the fuck is Aaron Barbatos again?

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the chapter . Hope next chapter Will be atleast 2 page of flashbacks because i dont really like timeskip (even 2 month especialy if in 2 month he learned to heal to restore his arm and return To barbatos) am glad he atleast told her even if its on paper

Idk why, but it's kinda cliche.
In the LN, Berserk is really Berserk, not this kind of Berserk that is show in manga
I think the executions is failed, it's unfortunate that this series has potential and the author just throw it.

@TypoCM Around Chapter 15-18? there was a whole arc where the MC went to a village whilst their carriage was being repaired, within that town was an old holy knight who had lost his town to a Necromancer? a Lich? ...Something that revives the dead.
MC arrives, gets trained by the knight for a bit and then they clear out the old town. That old holy knight is Aaron Barbatos.

Dex-chan lover
@vannalixia the old guy he met...
he literally adopted Fate after that fiasco and now he is the successor to his household.
Now he's not bound by caste system to romance his waifu... xD

Users who are viewing this thread