Berserk - Vol. 23 Ch. 193 - Banner of the Flying Sword

Dex-chan lover
People have their own way of believing, they all want peace of mind and Griffith can provide it.

"peace of mind" philosophy by Dio.

So now every one has a superpower but Gats? even the little slave girl?

Aggregator gang
Griffith is so much scarier now. Before he exuded a perfect and powerful aura, but he felt human, and also was terrifying with his smile, and cunning. Now he's literally perfect. He shows no humanity he never looks scary, he always looks perfect and is much more powerful than before. It just feels so ominous, because Griffith always looks pure and perfect before he shows his dark side. And with his light side being so incredibly light, his dark side is probably going to be equally dark. I still like Griffith from before better, but the new Griffith is just so foreboding.

Nooo! You can't just team up with disgusting demons. They're scum, they committed so many crimes and deserve to be driven to extinction. Plus they're smug even though they're using bullshit demon powers.

Man screw these guys, they ain't my band of the hawk. Its just Griffith with a hax army playing on god mode. The real band of hawk are the mercenaries who climbed all the ranks and became knights, not whoever the fuck these randos are.

Double-page supporter
I don't think they would be so eager to become the new band of the hawk is they knew what happened to the previous one.

Users who are viewing this thread