Berserk

HELL YEAH I SAW THE NEWS!!
I want to see Guts story soo bad.... but judging from the magazine's cover seems we will getting Griffith continuation and also I remember we still don't know the continuation of Rickert after he escaped from the castle. Boy we have 3 lanes of story now, its possible after Griffith's we'll getting Rickert's development. I just glad Miura sensei is back now, Im just hoping we get full release this year no more hiatus 😫

I think it will be fine if we get another Griffith chapter. We're all eager, but it would probably make the story better in the long run.

Dex-chan lover
@HoangDinh There are, in this modern day a lot of good artists able to imitate his art style. I know lot of fans want him to give Berserk to other author cause his inconsistency of doing this series, he seems lazy with berserk too much hiatuses while he is growing older. Fans afraid that this series might never finish or finished with unsatisfied ending/rushed. Its his life's work, Berserk made him, I guess he wants berserk to be his own masterpiece by doing everything by himself.
Here some fan drawing Berserk, its great and detailed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tVdTq4Ih-w

Get ready boys, Miura is almost ready to go. IdolM@ster has retreated and Guts has woken up from his coma.

Dex-chan lover
i guess in the contract between the publishrer and Miura , it states this : at least 1 chapter per year .

so i guess his drawing schedule is :

when Miura is lazy , he will draw exactly only 1 chapter in that year .

when Miura is hard-working , he will draw only around 6 chapters in that year , just enough pages to combine into 1 volume to sell for money .

Double-page supporter
Well if he kick the bucket thats it for us

But im also at the age where many people kick a lot of bucket its not funny anymore

Must say don’t completely love the change in drawing style. Griffith looks a bit too Barbie to me....

Give us bloodshed next chapter please, and wtf with this Griffith as the savior of the world ? he is a man with two side of coins, Femto/Griffith damn ...

I guess the last page confirms that Griffith is indeed the Moon child and probably merged with Griffith a few arcs back. I hate it because that means Guts probably won't kill him in fear if hurting Casca again!😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread