Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Cabel's growth is just so sweet, he's still a brat, but a little less so

Aggregator gang
Hari was born to be a seductress LMFAO also I'm so happy they're happy, but I'm worried about Eugene ;-; ugh I JUST WANNA SHOWER THEM WITH SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

The separation kinda cemented my suspicion that
Eugene is the ML

Also, I kinda want an ML that is new, not someone she knows from childhood, but I don't think this is going to introduce any new character, which is a shame.

I'm glad that these bbs are doing well, and it must be hard for Eugene to be the family head plus he's separated from his siblings too, but it's for the best I guess, they could've been in danger if they stayed.

Poor Eugene, that distancing must be so painful...I can’t wait to see what happens and see how the events from the novel that I heard about from spoilers will be shown!
There was one scene that someone translated and.... whoooo!!! OMG
Hari’s relationship with Cabel and Erich really has become that of siblings but, Erich.... Well never mind. Also, they’re definitely trying to show that Johan isn’t her love interest, it’s obvious that the artist is trying to show that their relationship is that of siblings.
All in all, I’m happy that my ship is endgame.

Dex-chan lover
My, my. Our Hari grew up to be such a mankiller. I wonder if she was actually super popular in the past life too and her brothers were the reason she didn't get married until later on.

I'm still into the Johan ship. He treats her well and they get along nicely.

On the other hand, I pity the poor woman who end up marrying Cabel.

I domt know but every time I read this webtoon my heart aches. I just want all the brother and Hari to be happy:(

Aggregator gang
Is this what they call the calm before the storm

Contributor
After 6 years together, Johan is now probably more of a brother for Haru than Eugene ever was, or will be.

Anyways, can't wait for the next drama...the story is too happy for now, so something bad will happen soon, right ?

Users who are viewing this thread