Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

This was really great. I didn't expect such a heartwarming scene to be presented so well since it's been mostly gags so far
Dang dude this is great

That was- That was nice tho???? Aw man that was surprisingly sweet, I love that

I freaking LOVE HIM OMG OUR PRECIOUS BOI I SWEAR I'LL MAKE A SHIP OUT OF HIM X MELISSA, EVEN IF I HAVE TO BREAK MY TOES AND NAILS FOR IT.

Thanks for the chapter !

Amazing chapter! Thank you for the translation.

I was here for Nine, but I didn't expect that tearjerker ending!

@seracila from the spoiler I've read
it's because she was bitten by the red wolf. It contains some kind of magic that her body rejects

Aweee! Nine was crying his eyes out!!!😭
Sooo, super adorable 😍 I feel so bad for Nine πŸ˜”

Nine crying nearly broke my heart, yet I fell for him all over again πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Ian doesn't deserve (original) melissa's love and I love their fist pound with each other. Awww.

THAT scared the shit out of me because of the same blood scene from"who made me a princess" but gladly this still is a let's fuck'em all shit !!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I encounter a Villainess manga where the original personality interacts with the isekai'd personality!

And it's absolutely precious! Go team Melissa!!

oooh I loved that convo with the original Melissa. it's like our Melissa was given permission to carry on

god this author really knows how to draw pretty boys.... Nine is one of the prettiest characters I've ever seen. he's so sweet

I'm really impressed by this so far. It's taken a concept that has already been beaten into the ground and breathed new life into it.

Users who are viewing this thread