Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
perhaps she is similar to My Fiancé is in Love with My Little Sister. So maybe its a chance for yuri to break up the circle!!

YURI IS SELF-AWARE!!!! AND NOT LIKE MELISSA'S KIND!! ITS MOST LIKELY A. THIS WORLD KEEPS REPEATING KIND OF REBIRTH SELF-AWARENESS (which would explain she considereds it a curse) B. SHE SAW THE FUTURE C. IDFK!!!! BUT YURI IS SELF-AWARE!!!! YAAAAASSSS I'M SO HAPPY!!!

@myuktea @Wizardrone

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR NINE TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK AGAIN!!! Also damn Melissa is amazing I love her, she’s so confident and strong!! Tysm for translating

I hope the curse break soon, Yuri. I kinda also felt bad for those ML to stuck in a shithead role. Hope the curse breaks for all of them and so they can live happily from being idiots!

The werewolf’s face when Melissa is pouring out the tea 😂 He knows it’s time to evacuate. I love how you can see how scared hey are of Melissa by looking at their faces. The bro KNOWS she’s crazy and that he is guilty of stalking, werewolf KNOWS she will kick his ass.Peacock has been silent. Only the prince is left.

I absolutely love this webtoon. The way Melissa progresses is funny and refreshing. I'm also getting more interested in Yuri, it seems there's more to her than we think.

Double-page supporter
Nooooooooooooooooo, what are those hands!? I'm about to throw hands myself!

Thanks for the upload!

Yuri is the prettiest FL I've ever seen. Melissa is the best MC/villainess I've ever met. THIS WEBTOON IS THE BEST ONE I'VE EVER READ!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread