Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Aggregator gang
The author of that novel must have weird fetish. All the male love interests have problems: prince the scumbag, Jake the stalker, red dog the stupid and peacock the obnoxious.

I love how full of themselves they are, makes it that much more satisfying to watch them fall.
Yuri is especially wonderful in this chapter, I was super proud of her.

Oh.. so the brown wolf was Nine lol.
Ahahah another ml destroyed. Looks like there's more target lol prepare yourself redhair (what was his name again?lol).
Thanks for the update!!

@Azure_1802 not really, if you really consider it this are the male leads or romantic interest of almost all the novels out there, it's just that in those novels they romanticize so many problematic behaviors... In this one they're showing how awful some of those actions are. Which is why I really appreciate this novel ❤️

AND YES THIS IS THE REASON WHY THIS WEBTOON IS A MASTERPIECE!

Finally, an author who fucking understands the whole “romanticized” actions of, sadly, most of the male leads in every romantic novels/story/drama.

Honestly, I thought it’ll be completely hopeless to see a wonderful webtoon bc most of them shows such toxic behavior... Thank god this one is not.

Forever loving this webtoon!

Yes!!!!!! Such a good chapter!!! Yes yes yes! Finally Yuri gets to give her stalker a piece of her mind. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The fact that they’ve never even met makes his stalking even more pathetic. 🤮

Wonderful work everyone.

Lol love how he thinks he’s winning Yuri’s favor with the utter massacre of animals. When she’s horrified and disgusted.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Of all of them, Jake was the first one that actually understood it the first time Melissa explained how wrong his actions were (even if it was a very hands-on way). I'm hoping he's the one that will end up with Yuri since he seemed to regret his actions.

@Calcifer94 i kinda would prefer it if yuri ended up with someone other than the 4 of them. even jake just isn't worth it honestly

I genuinely forgot about wolfbrat was an actual main character and not just a one off... Oh no....

Dex-chan lover
I love musclebrains. They are often so annoyingly eager, they are tripping over themselves to interrupt the plot to the point they set themselves up to fall.

Users who are viewing this thread