Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

there is nothing to salvage in this relationship, once the trust has been broken, it isn't even worth it to try and reconcile

just because someone has changed/or is willing to change doesn't mean that the other person will believe it

She done crushed the lads spirit, you love to see it. After everything Ian did, I'm loving watching him grovel.

Dex-chan lover
This is what he deserves after every bullshit thing he has done

AW YEAH This is SATISFYING
He understands that he's MESSED UP SO BADLY that there's only one way she sees him. And I don't think he'll feel entitled either. He truly did get taught a lesson, and that's SATISFYING. I hope he moves on and becomes a better crown prince (for the sake of the country). Or a better person, and leaves the crown for his adorable younger brother
Melissa does get a few misunderstandings here and there (as a normal human does, no matter how OP or smart she is), but all her actions are in line and end up bringing about the right course of events. It's nice

ummmm.... why is this "no forgiveness, move on with my life" being applied to the prince, AND NOT NINE'S MURDEROUS BROTHER. the prince cheated on her and would eventually cast her out, and she is applying this "we're done" attitude now, which is FANTASTIC.

But Nine's brother RIPPED OUT HIS TEETH AND TONGUE, cut off his magic, cast him out to die in the human world, KIDNAPPED YURI, AND TRIED TO KILL ALL OF THEM . And here she is training him to be a better leader for the werewolves??!!?!??!? cut his teeth and tongue out, throw him into the wilderness, wtf is she doing keeping him around, SHE ALREADY KNOWS HOW SHE SHOULD TREAT PEOPLE WHO ATTACK/BETRAY HER

tbh i think it’s more like melissa snapped the prince out of his “role” to play, like how yuri was supposed to be playing the role of a “heroine”. maybe this is just his real self and all this while he was forced to act out the role given upon him as a womanising prince. it’ll be nice if everyone gets a redemption arc and breaking out of the character role that they were forced to play.

I loved this chapter so much, definitely one of my favorites. After spending the holidays with family I despise, reading this made me blow off some steam, it may sound weird but it feels like Melissa is my ally so I feel much better...

@Grerutin ikr, if she's truly Melissa then she could reject that prince coldly, but she's not?? She never love him since beginning and it's arranged marriage, if one felt disadvantage it's only to the point of reputation for being ignored by one fiancé (and humiliated in front of some women) but then again with that case, people who can see and think know it's the prince who has problem with his lower body part for being animal. She said she saved Mugen or Migen because he's the werewolves leader cause redhead is too stupid to be a leader, might be for political issue but then again the prince also has influence in political area, if she wanted to keep peace between human and werewolves it's not her responsibility beside if that psycho dead, more like werewolves' side getting weaker by no 1 is down and no 2 is weaker (red head)

Aggregator gang
It was probably dyed in the novel but the artist didn't get that across well. Also, HOW DARE HE HAVE THE BALLS TO EXPECT FORGIVENESS FOR WHAT HE'S DONE.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know her hate is justified but I really hate the scenes bc I feel hurt with the prince

Fed-Kun's army
I feel kinda sorry for him but I know and understand Melissa for her actions

I was also thinking that Ian's hair looks the same even after he dyed it. And he literally changed his personality 180 degrees after that confrontation with Melissa??? Ian wtf

@Grerutin She's not training him to be a better leader, she's TAMING him to not get on her nerves. And she beat the crap out of him with no mercy.

Banned
It is good if Ian is finally growing up, but he will have to learn to let Melissa go cause it is far too late

Users who are viewing this thread