Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

As much as I enjoy the story premise, the monologues are just too much and it makes the plot a little meh. It's funny in the beginning but now it feels like its being dragged on too much. I hope something interesting happens soon.

@ultraleaf
We are not sure if there is a mess. All we know is her probably biased perspective of a reader of the novel(all she reads are the cool parts of the story). She is being confronted with the actual personalities behind the curtain of the characters.

No it isn't the chapter length that's a problem. THIS PACING IS SLOW.

Why? Because there's so much filler exposition that needlessly expands on the obvious, that we're getting nowhere.

Great art but goodness.

4.5/10 for me (for now).

Ch 1 it's like another isekai manhwa, nice intro for me.
Ch 2-7 the story just wordy without solution.
Ch 8-? another wordy story without solution?

The Pacing is slow

So the dad is a neglectful jackass who actively ignores his own daughter for years then acts confused when she tells him they see each other every morning. I am genuinely confused about how people find this cute or likeable.

Add in her awful brother and it's little wonder Mrlissa ended up like she did in the story, her own family treats her like total shit at all times.

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf

They're probably all just socially inept, add in a decade+ of misunderstandings that just kept piling up and well, you end up with this.

Aggregator gang
Yo, i like the brother, handsome but a little stupid lololol the father face is so cute too, poor duke XD thank you for translating thiiiis

Never once in my life ı was so irritated and hateful to another people. I need to punch someone.

Ermigod a socially awkward father and son right? The chaoter is honestly too short I can't get enough ><
Thanks for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaarkejshskdbshd He's soooo pretty i can't hate him despite his behavior lmaooo

Double-page supporter
People these days hate it when authors try to build their characters
Everyone wants everything to fucking happen in 2 chapters wtf

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!

Imagine having a brat of a big sister, and a father that doesn't listen to and do the shit, sorry but I think Jake being salty like this can't warrant me that much complaints as of now.

He has to be the one to nag at them from a very young age, I imagine, from his father's stubborn and awkward, dense butt, and his sister's frequent tantrums and tendencies. Even so, he's advising his father about what his (original) big sister would like. For me, that just shows he still pays close attention to them even though he wants to complete his "the way to being a ghost" online course.

Other than the fact he isn't stopping the crown prince's bullshit towards his own sister (I bet he has the same belief as those around him and it's natural to be those who are around you), I don't think he's all that bad? He has flaws that needs changing, that's it. A human hasn't live if they don't have a few loose screws that needs fixing. And he isn't a human that needs his jail locks fixing like the prince. (Unless you don't count his murdering but that's his job as well.... That's a whole another level of topic.)

Though I do think that's not how you should talk to people older than you, even if you hate them. Just curse inside your head, and curse back if they cross the line, dude, like damn. "What is the purpose of your life?" To not be the crown prince's wife, obviously. You kiddos always read in the dark, go and get some glasses. Do something about that beloved jerkward prince of yours while you're at it. Go to a date, have him propose, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread