Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

@ArisenDresden

There's being worried, and then there's being controlling. Nine was leaning more towards the latter. He was the one in the wrong, not Melissa for feeling irritated by how obnoxiously paranoid he is. She's absolutely right; if he keeps acting like that, she won't even be able to live her own life because he "forbids" her to, as if he has that right.

Theory time! At the end of season one, we saw Ian and Jake acting more kind toward Melissa. As much as I want it to be because they genuinely took her lessons to heart, it's probably the work of that spirit thingy. Or both! But the point is the spirit thing is involved. This would mean the spirit thing is trying to make Melissa the main character, which could also maybe explain why Yona had that ancient relic during the Migen fight. Anyway, I'm sure the spirit isn't going to leave it that, and will definitely tinker with some other characters. What if it's the cause of Nine acting so overprotective over Melissa? I thought the spirit might be trying to get rid of Nine and only have the novel's initial four love interests remain for Melissa, but what if it's trying to make Nine a more stereotypical male lead?
Also, what does this mean for Yuri? If the spirit thingy is targeting Melissa now, would the spirit try to make Yuri the antagonist? How would the male leads view her now?
I will wish on EVERY VISIBLE STAR IN THE NIGHT SKY for season two not to be as tragic as it seems. Thank you so much for scanlating this!

Double-page supporter
LET'S GO SEASON 2 BABYYYYYYYYY
Ooof I have a feeling that the "author" is going to make Melissa the new "protagonist" that's why the guys are going to come around all obedient around her or be over protective and shit. Ah, but we'll see where it goes!! let's goooooo

Yay! It’s back!
I love the maid who suggested selling organs haha

I hope Melissa talks to Nine about his behavior before it gets worse.

I’m glad that she showed that response because in other mangas when characters act overprotective the MC just accepts even when it’s annoying.

feels like yesterday when I last read Chapter 58. I even don't know that this manhwa take a 3 months break hehehe~ Anyways...
Welcome Back! Looking forward for new updates soon!

I understand if Nine was telling Melissa not to fight, since it's really dangerous, but dude... He just told her off because she was running?? Maybe she shouldn't leave her room at this rate, since she can trip on the stairs and die.

IT'S BACKKKKKK, I missed Melissa and Nine so much. As always, Melissa is such a baddas😍
Thanks for the update~♡

Users who are viewing this thread