Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
Shiet. I can read basic japanese but can't understand shit hahaha "im lazy to study" but looks like our boi

cries on raws and got a feeling he got rejected hard i guess?

We wait and see for the next episode also RIPeperonni laptop

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I read that she told him she thinks of him as "more than a friend but not as a lover", so no, they don't start dating.

Dex-chan lover
Pssssh, I know Russians with worse screen problems and they still kicked my ass playing HoMM3 with one arm!
In all seriousness that does look more like damage to the screen itself rather than a card of any kind, and just connecting it to something with an HDMI cable (or one of those older ones I forgot the name of, if that's all it has) should be a decent stopgap solution before buying something new. Repairing a laptop screen is generally going to be so expensive you might as well buy something more powerful for sometimes even less money.

Dex-chan lover
I believe they'll end up together and it's a cigarette and cherry situation for a few chapters, unless the author is total sadist and wants to see the world burn

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter's comment section is going to have a field day, I can feel it.

Read it using google translate

FL still unsure of how she feels. Keeps saying maybe she likes him(not sure).
FL asks/teases ML what there relationship should be?
ML answers More than friends less than lovers(i think)
FL feels refreshed after talking with ML

Last 2 pages
FL asks ML what his feelings are
ML answers that he likes FL
FL becomes flusterred
End of chapter
Seems there Author/artist is having a break next issue.

Hey @MrOGZ, if you are reading this, first of all, thank you for the translation
and second, it's not because of your laptop card, but your lcd's liquid is leaking (it can be because of something hard hitting the screen or fall into it)
It can't be fixed, only change it with a new lcd panel (but it can be quite costly, especially for older model)

The shortcut if you want still use the laptop (like I did), just connect it to external monitor using vga / hdmi cable

hope you can fix it soon, cheers

If she reject him then we will see " i will distance myself from you" arc.

I want them to just date already but if she has to think this hard then she not love him and need to reject him. They need this tho. She never consider him as bf before now she is aware and maybe she will miss MC so much she'd go to him and just ask him to date her.

Yea, just buy new laptop, repairing screen isnt worth the price tbh

Dex-chan lover
that looks like what happens when you punch a monitor, drop a laptop or something hard on it when its closed. If you had a monitor which are pretty cheap for a 1080p monitor around 20inches then you could still use your laptop. I think the laptop won't give a shit if you unplug the laptop screen and camera.

Users who are viewing this thread