Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
I just came to get the bonus page and sent it as jumpscare to my friends and it's not there anymore, did the scan update the chapter and remove it? lmao

Group Leader
I wish the artist would learn how to draw the private part better.....
It looks hideous on the bonus page
I think it's a request made from the author, the artist from this series is the same from isekai tensei, and going from his pixiv and twitter you can see more of his 'normal' works.
I would bet the author requested this style for this series to add a more controversial and 'shocking' value, i kinda dig the faces, armpits and nipples that they try to push here, but that vagina was a bit too much, went into the 'shocking for the sake of shocking' territory.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's a request made from the author, the artist from this series is the same from isekai tensei, and going from his pixiv and twitter you can see more of his 'normal' works.
I would bet the author requested this style for this series to add a more controversial and 'shocking' value, i kinda dig the faces, armpits and nipples that they try to push here, but that vagina was a bit too much, went into the 'shocking for the sake of shocking' territory.
I am talking about the blue archive character that was in the bonus page which has been deleted....

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm curious about what the bonus was...
the-simpsons-steamed-ham-3s0amuujlt2nzewu.webp

I think the bonus page is from the artist's "other" account on Twitter, which can be reached through their "other" pixiv. They have some extreme versions of some pages of this manga as well.
users/26730863

I think the bonus page is from the artist's "other" account on Twitter, which can be reached through their "other" pixiv. They have some extreme versions of some pages of this manga as well.
users/26730863
wtf are these arts and why so many people like it

Users who are viewing this thread