Blue Hearts

so we're going to have ichijou's bad past, which means nagi's bad past has to be last i'm scared how is the author going to destroy me with nagi

Group Leader
Anybody else have the comico app but just isn't invested enough in the story to binge it? 😅

Dex-chan lover
@MaahirJ Relife was pretty shit, though. It captured the fantasy of going back and not fucking up this time pretty well, but that wore out by the end of the first binge session and eventually fully thrown out of focus for dumb bullshit. And nothing else made it particularly remarkable either. It was dragging for pretty long before it finally died.

The writer was never that good is the main point here.

@MaahriJ @twinklecake I think the biggest problem is like outside of what happened to each of the characters being bad we don't really have a reason to care about the characters yet. So instead of being impactful it's like reading a news article about it happening to someone. Relife did drag a lot at some points but that seems to be common in the web comic/long strip format lol.

OMG a trans character!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm actually very interested in how the author will go with this. I hope that she puts some depth into the trans character's feelings and actually portrays them well, rather than just using her as a plot device.

Fed-Kun's army
prime exemple that an author doing a good manga (relife) doesn't mean that all his manga will be good, this one is mediocre in every ways

I mean, the story is good and all. But, the plot is too monotone.. wait, too progressive(?) I don't know it just feel unnatural. Overall is good tho.

Oh boy, wtf happened to the rating of this manga(I stopped reading on chap 27.)? And I'm reading people say stuff about trans and "progressive", well, RIP.
And tons of 1 ratings both on mangadex and mangaupdates...

wait, is there really any 'sexual violence' in this? i read it briefly and didn't seem to find any?

what's with the negativity?? i really like this manga... to be fair, i found this first before relife, and decide to finish this before start reading relife since i'm here first anyway. i love the characters!! they make me want to root for them. and the issues touched too, i feel like it adds to the depth of the interesting characters' development. i understand 'to each their own', but seeing comments about how bad this manga is is still a bit...

Dex-chan lover
Dumb drama arc upon dumb drama arc
Rinse and repeat
Everything is so forced it hurts
MC is insufferable, Naruto in a modern school setting
I would have expelled his ass from the school the way he acts (barging into class, insulting a teacher..)
No character really is likable to me

More please... More... Like... A lot more.

Thanks for the uploads.

Btw
Shiro Emiya died and was isekaid into a manga about high school life full of ups and a lot of downs. While being isekaied, a problem occurred and now he is a lovable academically troubled muscle brained student. What will happen to him now?

@f1co
It’s because it’s not as good as ReLife. It’s why you hear people criticize OPM S2 more than it should. They let down expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread