Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - When I Started to be Dyed in Color

The artist's name for Yatora's final art is Tamana Motek but I can't find him/her . Can you please give us a link @Swezed ?

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck
those 3 pages captured perfectly the feeling when someone notices the part you worked on so hard

Mna

thank you for the chapter! it's always a joy to see a new chapter this manga

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!!!

Yatora's happiness was really relatable. Having someone whose skills you admire recognize your work is super uplifting. I loved the bit of comedy too with Yotasuke getting away when ppl started to stare at them lmfao

Guess the worst part is over. Can't wait for the exam results!!

Double-page supporter
woooo swezed thanks (as always) appreciate your hard work, and also big ups on the last page regarding ways to actually buy a hardcopy
(which i'll be getting asap!)

*aaaaand pre-ordered, can't wait! also i feel good about supporting the artist

Dex-chan lover
Love this manga and this was a really emotional chapter. Thanks for also informing us of the localized release.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how this manga can keep this level of quality all this time. Every chapter I always find a moment or a quote in his mind that really fits how I feel about myself. This is a very human protagonist with a very normal struggle and that's why I think a lot of people would be able to see themselves in him.

Dex-chan lover
@Rizkid1412 you have to know that the one in top rating all the time or temporary in this website is a light manga in plotwise. Even a 1 page with no purpose at all can sit on the top. 🤣

@Dramsss
You're right, the artists name is Tamana Moteki, forgot to copy the last i of from the name, my bad

Group Leader
Yatora is such an incredibly fun MC to watch. His development has been great, I really like him a ton. Yotasuke is an interesting character, too. Also, I really like that this is a manga about oil painting. Usually manga about artists is just manga about mangaka and ends up feeling kind of masturbatory (main exception IMO is MOERO PEN) but this one has such a different atmosphere to it. I just really love it, I'm happy it's getting an official release too.

That was an amazing artwork! I fully understood the joy Yatora had when his work was understood and acknowledged. You can really see his development over the course of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread