Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 26 - Geidai Life Day One

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was amazing. The bear-mode old dude, and a fun new teacher.
I can't help but feel like this manga does relationships better than others simply by making people LIKEABLE. Like holy fuck. So many other manga have these rude off-putting side characters who are ENTIRELY UN-likeable. Here we just get friendly peeps and good relationships. No annoying teacher who's all like "You'll never be anything, everyone here is expelled unless you can get me to FULLY OPEN MY EYES."

I think the teacher was kinda foreshadowed on chapter 5. If it's her, then she'll probably become her new personal mentor.
x7.png

Double-page supporter
Dang that 'introduce yourself' part just revived some freshmen ptsd in me lmao

Thanks so much for the update!

Im sure we all know the anxiety that comes with showing off your art. Its so damn nerve racking.
But it also feels great to get praise for your work so its a risk reward kinda thing.

Man we gonna get the 'yatora being intimidated' again next chapter huh
Also brave of the author to throw most of the cast away and give us older people in the cast too instead of a bunch of students lol

Loving this already I'm so surprised that the story doesn't stop after the exam! Thank you for the translation!

Poor Yatora, I know what will happen and it hurts me a lot :( he doesn’t expect what will happen xddd

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread